10💛

Lia 😘

KayKay was the first one here. Looking a hot mess in her spongebob pajamas. Then Ivy in her Minnie Mouse pajamas.

"Good Morning ladies" Nani said Coming in cheesing.

"Woah. Who spiked your coffee?" KayKay asked.

"No one. I was thinking we should do breakfast at Ihop" she said still smiling.

"You got some dick?" I asked her.

"Whaaaaa? Noo" she said Acting Confused.

"Yeah she did" Ivy said Laughing.

"Okay well yes I did" she said giggling.

"Yesss" I said twerking on her.

"How was It?" Ivy Asked.

"The bomb" she said blushing.

"Ya little nasty" Kay said turning up her nose playfully

IHOP🥚

"Stay Right there Kay. That's a cute ass Picture" I said taking it and showing it to her.

"Here's you're Food" the waitress said handing out plates

"Here's you're Food" the waitress said handing out plates. We thanked her and she left.

"What we Doing after this?" Ivy asked.

"Hair shop? I can use a root touch Up" Kay asked.

"Yes girl. I need my inches installed" Nani said.

"How's everything. You need something?" The waitress said Coming Back over.

"No Everything's fine" I told her.

"Okay I'll be back with the bill" she said Smiling walking away.

"That was good" ivy said burping.

"Your ugly ass Can't say excuse me?" I mugged her.

"Your dirty ass Can't get off my dick" she said sticking out her tongue.

"Here you go" the waitress Said placing the booklet on the table. We all threw in something and told her to keep the change.

"Thank You ladies. Have a great day" she said smiling Taking our plates.

Hair shop🌖

"Damn tara you braid like the Africans." Nani said finger combing her newly installed 27in Brazilian hair.

"Sorry boo. Don't Want it to come loose" tara said cleaning up Her section.

"Your hair Still Ain't finished?" She asked Ivy.

"Almost. I'm flat ironing the last piece now" Jada said.

"I look sexy" Ivy said standing up.

"Alright. Y'all are free to go. Close up shop" Kay instructed the girls as we walked out to her car. We Went back to my house and sat on the stairs eating ice cream

"Take This" Ivy said Handing Nani her phone.

 "This cute?" she Asked showing us her phone

"If You Weren't my friend and we were gay" I joked Making them laugh.

Rochelle (Nani's Mother)🍄

"Erica You talked to Kay?" Lorine Asked.

"Yeah. They were out at breakfast last time I called" Erica said.

"Did you Tell Nani yet?" Crystal Asked

"I completely forgot" I said mentally smacking myself.

"You Think She'll Be Mad?" Christine asked.

"Probably" I said sighing. We were sun bathing on the deck showing off our older young bodies. I'm the youngest out of all of the moms. I Nani at 15. Trust that's nothing I'm proud of. But we were all young mothers who met in a Teen Pregnancy support group. I met crystal when Deon Was 1 and Nani wasn't even born yet. And Christine was 16 when she had Kay. We were all we had since family turned our backs on us.

"Let's Go To The dance floor." Lorine said dancing to the salsa Music. We joined the conga line that went around the Whole Ship. I Felt young again and I liked it.