9👑

Nani🕴

"You Hungry?" Deon asked.

"Yeah" I told him.

"Cool i ordered pizza" he sat on the couch next Me. I Laid on his chest. I Looked up and he kissed me. I kissed Back deepening the kiss. I slid my tongue in his mouth and he did the same. I sat on his lap Letting his hands rub my body. He pulled away carrying me to his room laying me on the bed. He I kissed my neck down to my stomach. I bit my lip taking my shirt off. He tugged at my shorts slipping them off. He tested the waters with his finger before eating and sucking the juices up. My moans filled the room. I released in his mouth and he swallowed it all. I struggled to pull down his sweats he assisted me and my eyes grew wide as I saw his soldier at Attention.

"Like What You See?" He smirked. I bit my lip as he put the head at my entrance. He pushed it in making me gasp.

"Mmmm" was all I could say. He flipped me over and Picked up the pace. Making me grip the sheets. The headboard hit the wall and his grunts got louder. I missed this. I got in Top and rode him like a pony. We released and I rolled off him. Out of breath we both laid there. Staring into space.

"I'm getting in the shower" I told him struggling to get up.

"Okay sexy" he Said helping me up. I went in his bathroom locking the door. I took a nice hot hour shower and washed my hair. I changed into one of his shirts and a pair of my panties after doing the rest of my hygiene. I Left the bathroom and the smell of pizza filled the room. I grabbed a slice sitting on the bed.

"What You Wanna watch?" He asked Turning on Netflix.

"Orange is the new black" I Said excitedly.

"Okay princess" he said turning it on. I went to Instagram and posted one of my pictures before I got drunk at deons party.

PrincessNani- I see why y'all don't like me👑🎩

Some hating ass hoes Gonna comment. The usual thots of Sacramento.

Ms_Baddi- cause you ugly 😷

PrincessNani- And You're A hating ass hoe😛

DivaKay- Bitch Get from under her picture. Last time we asked you to link you copped the plea. Fly away birdie✌️

"Stop arguing with irrelevant ass females nani. Real talk" Deon said turning around looking at me. I nodded.

"She just always got something to say" I told him.

"Who?" He asked

"Giana. Your ex" I said rolling my eyes. He shook his head.

"Don't entertain her" he said taking a wing.

Lia😋🤞🏽- What Y'all doing?

IvyIves🌸✨-  Nothing

KayKay😻💄- Cooking Wyd

Lia😋🤞🏽- laying with zy

NaniSalami🤑💍- Nothing

IvyIves🌸✨- we should have a Sleep over tmm

Lia😋🤞🏽- let's have it at  my house.

KayKay😻💄- I'll be there in the morning.

NaniSalami🤑💍-  Me Too.

IveyIves🌸✨- our moms Back?

Lia😋🤞🏽- no😂

NaniSalami🤑💍- they paid for another week

KayKay😻💄- Watch when Christine gets back here. It's been almost a month 😐

" I'm getting Tired" I said yawning locking my phone.

"What phone You Got?" He asked

"I got a 7" I Said Getting under the covers.

"What's The Point. You can't even do two things at once. Stupid ass phone" he laughed. I rolled my eyes and fell asleep.