35👑

Nani 🔃

"What I'm supposed to do with this?" Tara asked running her hands through my hair.

"Something to last the 4 hours of this baby shower" I said taking my phone from my purse. My phone started ringing and Deon😴 ran across the screen. I slid the button to answer.

"Hello?" I answered

"Where you at?" He and

"Kay and Ivy's hairshop. Why?"

"I'm on my way" he said hanging up. We've been getting a long you could say. He apologized sincerely and yes I forgave him and took him back. But he still has to prove that he's not gonna fuck Up.

"Your boy toys here" Tara said pointing at the door. Deon was standing there with a pizza box. He gave it to me and kissed my cheek.

"You've been going all day I figured you and lai were hungry" he said sitting down.

"Yeah. I had some carrot and celery slices. That's about it" i told him.

"Well they're setting up now.  Text me when you're done so I can come grab you" he said walking out. I was in the salon for another two hours. Deon came and took me to my moms house where my clothes were.

Brother👩‍👧‍👦- It starts at 4 right?

Nani 🤰🏽💕- yes. It's at the community center

Kay😣💚- I'm on my way to help set up

Zyair🍩🙂- you need anything?

Nani🤰🏽💕- can someone go get the cake? And y'all text my mom. I have no clue what's needed.

Ivy🍦❄️- Me and Lia are here already. We need plates and silverware. And the cake.

They continued to text in the groupchat while I hopped in the shower. I let my mom and Erica Christine and Chrystal plan out the baby shower. So I have no idea what they're doing. 

"You Okay in there?" Deon asked opening the door. He was dressed in his white jeans a while polo button up a pink bow tie and matching pink g-fazos. I nodded and turned the the water off then wrapping my towel around me. Deon helped me sit down on the bed and dried me off.

"Babe I'm not disabled just pregnant" I said picking out my bra and panties. My boobs have doubled in size and these stretch marks have spread almost everywhere. I looked at my body and felt ashamed. My face was fatter and I just felt simply ugly.

"What's on your mind?" Deon asked looking up from his phone. I Shook my head and began to lotion my body applying Cocoa butter on my stretch marks.

"Stop that Kiania" Deon said

"Stop what?" I asked him

"Looking at your body and frowning. You're beautiful Kiania. I don't care how much your body has changed" he said wrapping his arms around me. He kissed my neck causing chills to run down my spine. I let out a soft moan he slipped his hands in my panties but I stopped him.

"She gonna bite your fingers" I laughed and pulled away. Deon's phone rang and he walked out the room and answered it. I slipped on my dress carefully then started my makeup and took the curlers out my hair. A few dropped so I curled them again.

"Your mom said people are showing up and to hurry up. you look fine" he said from the hallway.

"Tell her I'm about to put my shoes"

"She's about to put her shoes on" he said into the phone.

Lia Bug🐞❤️- hurry up. Everyone's waiting to see you

Me- I'm coming now

I added my head piece and grabbed my pink sandals. I packed my purse with everything I'd need. I took my prenatal vitamins and got in the car with Deon.