17👑

Nani😖

"Phew. I'm Tired" I said stepping off the treadmill. I grabbed my water bottle and a towel.

"Really? You only went for 13 minutes. You usually go 45" Ivy said.

"I know. I'm Just so tired" I said sitting down. "I'll be back. I'm going pee" I told them. They looked at me funny before nodding. Well I guess I see why. This is like my 5th time peeing and we've Been here for only an hour and a half. I used the bathroom washed my hands and then went back to the gym.

"You don't think you're pregnant?" Lia asked me. I just froze for a second. Could that be true?

"No" I said.

"You're tired, peeing every second eating a lot. Did he use a condom?" Ivy asked.

"I don't remember" I told them. And I was being honest.

"You better go make an appointment" Kay told me.

"I know I'm not pregnant. I'm sure he wrapped it up." I told them. They looked at me and went back to working out.

"Let's go get chipotle after this" Kay said.

"Yesss. That sounds delicious" Lia said.
I went on instagram and hearted Ivy's picture.

IvyIves- Before the gym😋

"I need a nice hot shower and a nap" lia said wiping her face.

"Y'all Wanna Do pizza and wings instead?" I asked.

"Yeah and I'm staying the night at your house" Kay said. We went to my house and ordered two boxes of pizza and 50 wings.

"Im gonna go shower" I told them walking upstairs. I turned on the water and undressed myself. I got the shampoo washed my hair first then I I washed my body looking at my stomach. It does look a little bit bigger or I'm exaggerating. I Was deep in thought when the cold water took me out. I turned off the water and wrapped a towel around my body then one around my hair. I walked out my bathroom and sat on bed. I took out my hot pink Victoria Secret panty set and put it on. I threw on some shorts and a tee, put my hair in a bun and walked downstairs.

"You took long enough" Ivy said stuffing her face.

"Beauty takes time" I said making me a plate. And sitting at the table with them.

"If You are pregnant you gonna keep It?" Lia Asked.

"Of Course. Why wouldn't I?" I snapped.

"My Bad" she said holding her hands up in defense.

"You made an appointment?" Kay asked

"Yeah. Tomorrow at 2" I told her.

"I'll come with you" Kay told me.

"Me Too" Ivy and Lia said.

"It's Fine guys. I Rather go alone" I told them.

"You Sure?" Lia asked. I nodded biting my pizza.

"No Ones heard from the boys?" Ivy asked. Everyone shook their head no.

"I'm starting to worry" Kay said

"I'm sure their fine" I assured them.

"I hope so" Ivy said.

"What's going on with you and Brian?" I asked her.

"Were just Friends right now" Ivy said rolling her eyes. Brian is my bother and Ivy is my best Bitch. But I'd hate to see them both hurt. They've always had feelings for eachother but Brian rather be a Hoe and Fuck Anything with legs. That's Brian for you.