"Shishir!" I squeaked as he started walking. "Put me down."

He smirked at me and suddenly lifted me higher before flinging me backwards. I gasped as I hit his bed and lay there in a clumsy heap!

I struggled to get up and lunged at him but he bounced out of my reach laughing hard.

"Shishir Mehrotra! This is not funny." I yelled at him.

He started walking backwards, his face towards me. "I agree it's not funny." He said with a wink "It's very funny." He chortled.

I managed to stand up and picked up a pillow and flung at him making him laugh louder as the pillow missed him completely.

I ran towards him with another pillow in hand as I saw him punch some numbers and open a cupboard. He has a secure computerised lock even for a cupboard!

I reached him and was about to hit him with the pillow when I saw him pull out a bundle from the cupboard.

My letters! I saw more bundles inside the cupboard and stared.

He saw my expression and asked "What are you staring at?"

"Shishir!" I almost shouted in excitement. "You must have kept these letters here before your accident."

"Obviously."

"So how did you know where they were?" I said feeling a happy surge in my heart.

"I keep all my valuables in his cupboard." He said as he gave me a confused look "So it was easy to guess where to find these."

"Oh." I said, torn between the happiness that he considered my letters so precious and the disappointment that his memory has not been restored.

I saw him run his hand on the letters with a strange look on his face. He turned me "You wrote so many." He said softly.

I smiled at him, not quite sure how to respond. He turned his eyes on me and leaned down just as there was a soft knock on his door and it opened and a very disgruntled looking Paresh walked in "You both left me alone to be devoured by the angry wolf- er- tiger."

"Wolf is fine." Shishir said humourlessly making me hit his hand. He shrugged his shoulders still leaning towards me.

"Can you stand straight bhaiaya?" Paresh's disgusted sounded voice sounded from behind and I immediately pushed at Shishir.

"No." Shishir said grinning, not bothered at all with Paresh's presence.

"Oh the letters!" Paresh said as he saw what was inside the cupboard "Has he opened the birthday gifts you sent him?" He asked me and I glared at him.

Shishir has not seen them even when his memory was fine and I did not want him to know about them till he is cured.

"Gifts?" Shishir asked sharply.

I flung the pillow I had initially intended to hit Shishir with, at Paresh and gave him a pissed look.

He gave me a silent 'Ooo' which did nothing to reduce my temper.

"I am going out for a walk." The brat blurted and made his escape.

Shishir's POV.

"Where are the gifts?" I asked Suvi as I looked inside the cupboard and did not find anything that could be gifts from her.

She shook her head making me look at her "What?" I asked confused. A feeling of dread invaded my heart that maybe my father had got the gifts disposed of or given away to someone. The thought that I would never get to see them made me feel dreadful.