"You anyways turn up around us" I laughed.

Shishir gave me a surprised look as he sat next to me. "He does?"

I nodded "At least this time he did not sneak in and record or make notes out of your emotional talks." I said laughing.

"What??"

"Listen, I had every right to okay? I have to learn from my elder brother and besides I deserved it, after being called Pushpi, Pappu, Paplu-" he trailed off with a disgusted look on his face.

"Who called you those names?" asked Shishir laughing as he looked at me.

"You did bhaiya!"

"Me?" Shishir said shocked.

"When?" I asked equally stunned.

"When-" Paresh started "Oh crap! I should not have brought this up." He said probably remembering about Shishir's memory loss.

"When?" Shishir insisted.

"Um – few days back, um Suvi was angry with you and you thought you are going to lose her." Paresh said sheepishly. "You sort of zoned out."

Shishir did not let go easily and made Paresh give details. "Show me what you recorded. " he said looking serious.

"Later! " I interjected. "Right now you need to get ready to go for your checkup. I made him get up even as he protested.

Even as he stood up I could not help think about what Paresh had just said. I shivered slightly at the thought of the depth of Shishir's feeling for me.

He turned to look at Paresh who had also got up. Suddenly he leaned and pulled his cheek "Paplu." He said with a twinkle in his eyes.

I laughed "Pushpi is better, even Pappu suits him, though  Pappu might object ".

Paresh glared at the both of us "Don't you both dare talk about this in front of anyone!" he warned.

In response Shishir smacked his head lightly "Pushpi!" He said sprinting away with Paresh chasing after him protesting.

Shishir's POV.

I stepped into the apartment as I returned from my checkup. I had insisted Suvi not accompany us since I had wanted to ask Paresh if he knew what had happened with Suvi three years back.

He denied knowing anything though I could guess he is not telling me the truth. I will need to figure out a way to find out, I thought to myself.

"Bhaiya you go up. I need to go to the Mall and buy some things." Paresh said as the car drew to a halt outside the apartment building.

I nodded, knowing that he was just trying to get away so that I don't ask him any more questions.

I got down from the car and looked at Charles when he did not get down from behind the steering wheel.

"You are not coming up?" I asked him.

"No Mehrotra. I Need to buy some groceries." He said not quite meeting my eyes.

Does Charles also know about it? This thought occurred in my mind before I pushed it away. No, Suvi was in Delhi, Charles did not even know her then and moreover she could not have been here long enough for Charles to know about unpleasant incidents about her.

I silently nodded at him too and walked away. I let my thoughts wander to last night and immediately a smile found it's way to my lips.

Suvi loves me! Still smiling I opened the door of my apartment and walked in.