"What?" I asked him warily.

"He said 'another '." He said happily. I scrunched my eyebrows in confusion.

"So Miss Sharma , though unfortunately you are still a Sharma , we must have done more than just holding hands." He clarified with his grin deepening and almost cracking his face into two!

My eyes widened at his words and my heart decided to waltz in my chest not caring it needs to pump more blood to my face. Crazy body parts I have!

"Will you help me pack?" Paresh whined as he tried to shove things into bags.

"So the doctor agreed." Shishir said as he gave me an 'I knew it.' Look.

"Yeah, since Bozo cannot sleep without you. And we cannot get a dog into the hospital." Paresh shot me an accusing look.

"It is better excuse than saying he needs to cook breakfast for us!" I retorted reminding him of his silly reason that he was giving the doctor.

"I have a dog? When? How?" Shishir gave me a shocked look. "And I cook breakfast? What happened to Cornflakes and oats?"

"Um no. but I had to suggest a good sensible reasoning to the doctor, not a lame one as his." I said glaring at Paresh.

"So hugging my imaginary dog to sleep is very sensible." Shishir said his lips twitching as he looked at Paresh "Of course I have to remember to cook your breakfast Sir." He said shaking his head.

I shot him an indignant look "The doctor agreed Shishir. We were still talking when he raised his hand in the air and said 'Fine fine take him. Just ensure no stress and bring him for a check up tomorrow.'" I said placing my hands on my hips as I tried to imitate the doctor.

"Basically which means he wanted you two out of his back and office." Shishir barked out a laugh. "He would have given you his bank details if two would have tried harder." He said by now rolling in laughter.

Why the ungrateful mean man!

I glared at him as he kept grinning and went about getting himself ready to leave.

***

It was already evening and we had been back with Shishir about two hours back. I sighed as I looked towards his room door.

Thankfully he was sleeping. Doctor had already warned us that concussion will lead to sleeplessness and for first few days they would give him some tablets to help through. He needed to relax after all.

My phone buzzed and I closed my eyes in frustration when Manju Mami's name flashed on. This was the third time she was calling and I am in no mood to talk to her.

But I have to I thought to myself. I looked around and saw Paresh was sitting in front of the T.V. I slowly tiptoed out of the apartment and climbed the few stairs up to the terrace.

"Hello?" I said as I shut the door behind me and bolted it.

"Suvarna, where have you been?" Mami's voice came in accusingly ." I have been calling you since-"

"Mamiji I am busy." I said abruptly.

"Even Shishir is not answering." She and I felt anger surge through me.

"Mamiji stop bothering him." I took a deep breathe trying to calm myself. "He is – busy for next few days and- just leave him alone." I said still trying to calm myself.

"Suvarna I don't like to see you suffer-" She started.

"Mamiji what happened three years ago was not Shishir's fault!" I almost shouted in despair. "He would never let anyone even come close to hurting me in any way."