Good Place

Nora's POV:

"It's clear they're happy together." I tell Blake.

"But are we going to be happy with them?" He asks.

"They make a good point. No one would mess with us if we have a big pack."

"What about space? We don't have enough room for twenty plus werewolves." Blake says.

"We can make room, do an extension or something, we have plenty of land." I argue.

"Alright fine." Blake says. "We'll make this work."

We walk back inside, the two staring at us. "Sounds good." Blake says. "But you have. Lot of making up to do Enzo."

"I know." He sighs.

Blake and I go out and tell our pack the news, most are happy because they feel safer in numbers and Alex is over the moon to have Enzo back but guess who wasn't happy? Xavier.

"Are you crazy?!" He exclaims.

"It's happening Xavier, get over it." Blake says.

Esme's POV:

We return to our new pack and announce the news. "Everyone! Today you knew that either we'd fight or we'd be taken in." I say. "Welcome to your new home."

"I was prepared to fight Blake!" Arthur yells. "He kill my wife five years ago and I came for revenge!" Suddenly he drops to the floor and behind him stands Enzo with a heart in his hand.

"You would of come in really hand a couple days ago." Enzo says. "But I kind of like my parents at the moment so that's not happening."

"Anyone else still want to kill?" I ask. "Good, everyone can go inside."

"Esme, Enzo." Sharon says.

"Yes?"

"For the past couple years I loved being a lone wolf, playing by my own rules and honestly I don't want to go back to a pack." She explains. "I wanted to fight but now it's not happening I guess I'll be going."

"Are you sure?"

"If you guys are ever in the Rocky's again hit me up." She smiles before leaving.

"Alright everyone!" I hear Blake yelling as we walk over. "Lets get to work, we got it get this extension done ASAP."

* * * * *

By the end of the day thanks to the useful werewolf powers the house is finished, a few people are sharing rooms but everyone loves the new house. Dinner has been served and everyone's in their rooms and some already asleep.

"You think your parents like me?" I ask, sitting in bed next to Enzo.

"I think they like you as much as they can considering your Jesse's little sister." He replies.

"True." I smile, lying back and staring at the ceiling.

"You know," Enzo says, grabbing my thighs and pulling me on top of him, he moves his hands up to my butt and smirks at me. "We're finally alone."

"And thank got for that." I smile, pulling my shirt open. Enzo stares at what's been under there before quickly removing his shirt.

"Finally." He mutters, pulling the covers over us as we throw the remaining of our clothes out the bed.

Nora's POV:

"You think Xavier will ever get used to all this?" Blake asks me as we lie in bed watching TV.

"I think he already has." I smile.

"Meaning?"

"I saw him talking to that cute little wolf Melody earlier, I think he'll be fine if you know what I mean." I scoff. "Did you hear that?"

"Hear what?"

"She just went into his room." I smirk.

"I think he'll be just fine with the new wolves." Blake chuckles.

"And what about you? Your okay with everything?" I question.

"As long as Enzo doesn't try anything more then we'll be fine." Blake says.

"I'm sure he won't." I say, rolling over. "I like where the pack is now."

Blake switches off the light and turns down the volume before wrapping his arm around me and pulling me into him. "Mine." He growls before kissing the back of my neck and closing his eyes.