Heart

"Well it's my house." Blake states, firmly grabbing my butt cheeks and pulling me in close. "And in my house I do what ever I want with who ever I want." He smirks, pushing me back against the wall. "And that includes you." He whispers in my ear before nibbling my lobe.

"Please don't." I say breathlessly, scrunching my eyes shut.

"I wouldn't, not without your permission." He says which makes me let out a breath that I didn't know I was holding. "You should get some rest, you've had a tough day." He says, taking a step back from me.

I nod before walking into the ensuite. I shut the door and lock it before doing my business and stare at myself in the mirror. What has my life come to?

I walk back into the room and take my shoes off. "Here." Blake says, throwing one of his t-shirts at me.

I take it before walking back into the bathroom to change; once I'm done I walk back out and instantly catch Blake staring at my legs but then my eyes draw down from his face and to his now shirtless body. I study his abs and biceps before hearing him chuckle. "Enjoying the view?" He questions.

"I saw you staring too." I sass before climbing into bed, the large covers drown me and fill my vision so much that I barely see Blake walk into the bathroom. I lie down and snuggle up to the fluffy pillow and get cosy in the covers.

The bed dips down on the other side and I feel a warm arm wrap around me and pull me into Blake's muscular body. Instinctually, with him still being my kidnapper no matter how hot he is, I try to pry his arms off me and slide out but that's just about impossible due to his immaculate strength, Blake just chuckles and pulls me in closer.

I wait for him to fall asleep and then try again but in his sleep he snaps. "Mine." And pulls me in closer to him.

* * * *

The next morning I wake up facing his perfect six pack, it stares me in the eyes as I study it. "Take a picture it will last longer." Blake chuckles, playing with the ends of my hair.

"Moron." I mutter before sitting up and out of his arm but he pulls me back down and brings his right leg over me so he's sitting on top of me.

"And where did you think you were going?" He questions me with a smirk.

"Blake your so heavy." I complain with a groan. He gives me an evil grin before rolling off me and pulling me on top of him, switching our places.

"Better?" He questions.

"Not really." I reply, crossing my arms.

"You feel this?" Blake asks, pulling one of my hands down to touch his heart.

"Your boner? Yes I do." I smirk.

"I do not have a boner." He snaps.

"I think you do." I state, purposely winding him up.

"Guess again."

"Okay. Am I feeling your abs because I know they're there, I see them you don't have to show me." I laugh.

"Getting closer."

"Your heart?" I question.

"Correct." He smiles. "Took you long enough."

"Blake!" Xavier exclaims.

"Beta! I asked not to be disturbed! So unless it is life threatening get out." Blake orders.

"It is." Xavier replies with a serious face.

"Ugh." Blake sighs before releasing my thighs from his hold, I climb off and he storms out the door with Xavier.

Whilst I'm alone I suddenly I remember my phone...