Control

"What about them?" Blake asks.

"They're covered in hair!" I exclaim.

"The hair is barely noticeable." He says. "Beside in werewolf culture the hairier the legs the more attractive the person."

"Then I barely have any hair so I'm ugly." I sigh, grabbing some clothes and changing.

"Your stunning Nora." He smiles, putting on a shirt.

Suddenly I smell blood and it overwhelms me. I look in the mirror to see my eyes now only red and blue veins crawling into my eyes.'

"Nora?" Blake questions.

"Do you -" I cut myself off as my inner-vampire forces me to run down the stairs. I fling the door open and Emmet grabs my body, holding me still. I stare down the driveway to see Collin and Travis holding up the dead body of a women, her neck ripped open and blood dripping from it.

Emmet flings me back against a wall and turns my head to look at him. "Control Nora." He says. "Control yourself."

I try but my urges are too strong and I find myself growling. "Just a taste." I push Emmet off me and he crushes back into the wall before I speed down the driveway and snatch the body from the two guys.

I sink my teeth into the woman and drain her of all the delicious blood in her body. It was better than anything I'd ever tasted, like giving a dog a bone which is a rather funny expression considering I'm part werewolf.

I suckle every last drop out of her before dropping her to the ground. "I need more." I tell Collin.

"There is no more." He replies.

"I want more!" I yell, pushing him backwards and to the floor, panting as I stand over him.

"Nora!" Blake booms from the doorway but as my senses are on overdrive from all the flood it sounds like he yelled through a microphone. I snap my head in his direction to see him staring at me in shock along with Emmet.

"She's stronger than us!" Emmet exclaims.

"Uh hu and by a lot." I smirk. "I need more blood."

"There is no more, this was meant to teach you self control, it's going to be a lot harder if she can easily fight us off." Emmet states.

"I can fix that." Blake says before zooming over to me, he injects some liquid into my body which makes me limp and my blood burn.

"What the hell was that?" I ask.

"Wolfsbane." He replies, scooping me up in his arms. "A whole shot would of knocked you out, half of one weakens you."

Emmet, Travis  and Collin follow us inside and into the living room. "I thought you guys hated each other." I state.

"But when I found out we were helping everyone's favourite hybrid I just couldn't get here quick enough." Emmet says in a sarcastic voice.

"Collin, Travis and Edward are going to help you control your vampire side, then this afternoon Xavier, Jackson and I will help you control your werewolf side." Blake explains. "Try not to kick his ass too much, whilst I'm gone."

"Where are you going?" I ask.

"To deal with Brandy." He replies. "Use these if you have too." Blake hands Emmet some more needles.

"And your just going to leave me with him? Are you forgetting he kidnapped me?"

"I know you can take him if you need too." Blake smirks before leaving.