Hallucinations

"So your clear on the plan?" Blake asks.

"Yes. It's not that difficult, I just stay in the room all night." I reply.

"And when do you come out?" He questions.

"Under no circumstance must I not come out until you come get me, in human form." I answer.

"And if one of us get in?"

"Don't hesitate to shoot you." I reassure him. "I'm going to be fine. When my brother did drugs her was abusive and I hid myself and my seven year old brother for hours."

"Make sure you use the bathroom before you go in at six." He replies before kissing me on the forehead and walking out the room.

I sigh at his disbelief in the fact that I have to do this before gazing out the window. I let out a mighty scream as I see a dead mailman hung from the tree branch.

Blake speeds in and stands beside me, touching my shoulders which makes me jump. "What is it?" He asks. Shakily, I point out the window to the man.

"There's a sign on him but I can figure out what it says. You can, what is it?" I ask.

"Um... its nothing. Don't worry about it. You should come downstairs with me." He says, attempting to pull me out the room.

"No Blake." I snap, pulling my hand out of his. "Tell me what is says."

"Your so stubborn." He mutters. "It says 'The Luna is next.'"

I blink twice as I think about it before taking a step. "Are you okay? I thought you'd be freaking out."

"I can handle more than you think Blake." I state before walking down the stairs.

I sit in the kitchen and eat some left overs from last nights dinner for my lunch. When I finish I put my bowl in the sink, as I turn around I see another dead body in the corner of the kitchen and stare at it in fear.

"What are you looking at?" Issac asks from the table.

"Don't you see that?" I question.

"No, see what?" He asks.

"That Issac!" I shout, looking at him before turning back to see it no longer there.

"There's nothing there Nora, are you feeling alright?" Issac asks.

"I'm fine." I reply, walking out the room and back upstairs. I sit in the bedroom, on the broken bed with the curtains open; I watch as the boys remove the body. I stare at the sing flapping in the wind as the mans body swings.

"Nora." Blake says, clicking his fingers in front of my face. Suddenly I'm in the kitchen.

"Um yeah."

"What do you want for dinner?" He asks.

"I only just had lunch." I state.

"That was five hours ago. It's almost six o'clock." Blake scoffs.

"Right." I reply. "I'm not hungry."

"But you just dragged me in here to make you food." He laughs.

"Did I?"

"Yes Nora you did." He replies, taking my hand. "Are you okay?"

"I don't know." I get up and head out the room.

"You might want to start getting ready to go into the safety room, the moon rises and 6:27!"  He calls after me.

"I'll be ready!"

What is going on with me? Is it hallucinations? Am I dying? Where is my time going? Why can't I remember what I've done today?