Starbucks

I get changed out of my pyjamas and into some light blue skinny jeans with a maroon frilly-ish tank top. (Image above.) After grabbing my purse off the side along with my phone, which luckily still works, I head down the stairs and slip on my converse ankle high trainers.

I shove my phone and purse in my back jean pockets and walk out the door, slamming it shut in anger behind me. I get in the simple black Mini my brother and I share, I picked it out. "Nora wait!" Wyatt calls, running out the house after me.

"If your here to beg me for forgiveness because you didn't back me up earlier then begin." I say, crossing my arms.

"Actually I was going to say I need the car." He scoffs.

"Well you can't have it." I say, shoving my key in the ignition and stalling the car, leaving Wyatt in tears of laughter. "Why can't you just use mom and dads car?"

"After the crash I had they don't trust me enough to drive their car." He replies.

"And what makes you think I trust you enough to drive this car?" I ask, locking the doors knowing that opening the door and dragging me out will be his next move.

"The fact that we share it and you can't stop me from using it." He smirks.

"Being a dickhead will get you no where."

"Come on I need it and you could do with the walk." Wyatt chuckles.

"Excuse me? I weigh just under eight stone and the average weight for a seventeen year old is between eight and nine stone so if anything I could do with a burger." I snap.

"Chill I was kidding, I used to use you as a weight when I bench pressed when mom and dad couldn't afford anything for me, I know you barely weigh a thing." Wyatt states.

"Now we've got that cleared up, bye." I speed out of the driveway and down the road to the nearest Starbucks.

I turn the radio on and sing along with Selena Gomez as the station plays her song.

After just under a ten minute drive I pull up outside and get out the car before hearing my phone ring from my back jean pocket. "Hello?" I question down it as I awkwardly answer the phone whilst shutting my door and locking the car.

"Nora! My brother is moving out and I'm having a party to celebrate next week, you're coming right?" She asks.

"Of course Courtney, I wouldn't miss one of your parties." I laugh, tucking my keys away and crossing the car park.

"Great! So..." I tune out as I notice a group of boys outside the coffee shop. There's about five or six of them, I don't have time to count as I don't wish to stare too long but the guy with dark brown to black hair notices me and smirks at me before giving me a wink. He had dark brown eyes and a perfectly chiselled face, along with perfect teeth. I feel my cheeks heat up as I draw my eyes away from the guy that has the looks of a model.

"What did you say?" I ask her, almost walking into the door but just about stopping and opening it.

"I said wear something pretty and I'll text you the details." She laughs before hanging up. I return my phone to my pocket and walk inside and line up before ordering my favourite ice smoothie beverage from there.

A/N:

Hi, this is just a side note. I'm from England and here we measure weight in stones, I know that's not the same in some of your countries so I'm sorry. 1 stone=14 pounds.