Office

"What the fuck man! I only came here to talk and this is what I get?" I question.

"Your here to attack." Alex snaps.

"No I'm not!" I yell. "Emmet came and found me he said the pack was willing to take me and Esme in."

"How come we heard that you were coming to start a war then?"

"I don't know probably because you listen to people like Xavier."

"Are you fucking with me?" He asks.

"You ripped my shirt open, pretty sure your the one who wants to fuck me." I laugh.

"Enzo fucking be serious for one second!" He shouts.

"Alright fine." I sigh. "If your willing to take me and Esme back in our packs can merge if not hell will take over."

"Fuck." Alex says before quickly running out the room.

"Alex!" I yell. "You can't just leave a man tied up in your basement!"

"Your not a man your a kid!" He yells from upstairs.

"Bitch."

Esme's POV:

Alex runs out to the pack and says something to them, I listen in. "They're here to talk." Alex says. "To Nora and Blake."

"I'm not letting them in." Xavier snaps.

"You don't have a choice." Blake says walking out. "Invite them in."

Enzo's POV:

I hear someone walking down the steps of the basement, I look over to see Esme coming over to me. "Ooh kinky." She laughs. "What happened to you?"

"Alex." I reply. "What's going on outside?"

"Blake and Nora are letting the pack in, they want to talk to us." She replies.

I watch as Esme climbs on to the stone table and sits on my waist. "I like you all exposed and defenceless." She smirks, trailing her finger down my chest.

"As much as this turns me on Alex will be back any second." I state.

"I don't care." She smiles, leaning down and kiss my neck. I tense up inside as her lips touch me then I feel something happen.

"Gross." Alex says, walking in. "On my table?"

"Esme don't get up." I order in a panic. She instantly realises what it is and begins giggling like a school girl.

Alex does some spell to open the chains before clearing away the candles. Esme hops off and we both run out of the basement and up the stairs. "Did you really just-?"

"Shh." I say putting my finger to her lips. "There are ears everywhere."

We walk into the office room and talk with my mom and dad. "What happened today Enzo?" Blake asks.

"You all thought we were coming to kill you." I state. "We wanted to know if you would take us in."

"But it's not just you, it's all them." Nora says.

"Are you kidding? Us bringing them is the best thing that ever happened to you, if we join we will be the biggest werewolf pack around, no one will mess with us." I explain.

"I suppose." Nora says.

"Suppose? We will be untouchable." Esme says.

Both my parents get up and head outside to talk. "Do you think it worked?" Esme asks.

"I think so." I reply.