Cloaked

I wake up peacefully but then find myself unable to move, imprisoned by Blake's arms. "Blake." I groan, trying to break free.

"Mine." He mumbles in his sleep, pulling me in closer.

"It's a good thing I'm not human anymore or I'd be crushed by now." I chuckle, turning myself round in the small space provided.

I roughly bite his earlobe which instantly wakes him up, his eyes widen and he turns to look at me. "What was that for?" He asks.

"You need to get up. Remember we are going to visit my parents." I reply, flinging the covers off me. "Jesus! How did I get fatter?"

"Maybe we shouldn't go today, you could go into labour, we don't know how short this birth is going to be." Blake says, taking my hand in his.

"Well then my parents can witness the birth to their grandchild." I say, ripping my fingers out of his hand and heading into the bathroom, once again finger myself about to vomit.

I drop down in front of the toilet seat and spew like an uncontrollable volcano. "You alright in there?" He asks from the bed.

"Stay back, you can't see me like this until at least we're married!" I exclaim, wiping my mouth and flushing the toilet. I turn around to see Blake stunned. "Relax, I was just kidding. I know how freaked out some men get about marriage."

"Your right Nora." Blake says, climbing out of bed and speeding over to me, he takes my hands in his and smiles at me. "We should get married."

"Blake I was kidding don't feel obliged to-"

"I don't Nora. It's just a good idea." Blake says.

"Well I'm not getting married fat and I want our kid to witness it." I state.

"He/she is witnessing it, from in there." Blake says, rubbing my stomach.

"I just thought, if this pregnancy is going fast then shouldn't we be able to know if it's a boy or girl already?"

"I guess so." Blake answers.

"I'm so excited!" I exclaim, running out the room. "Xavier get your dad to come over so we-"

I'm cut off by someone grabbing me and covering my mouth before pulling me into a bedroom. Before me stands Brandy, smirking and behind her is Alex with the spell book.

I try to fight her off but some how she's stronger than me and I can't. "Take it easy babe." She smirks.

I roughly bite her hand causing her to release my lips. "What are you do-" once again she slams her hand down over my mouth.

"Witches are here, a whole covern of them." She replies. "We thought we got most of them but clearly not."

"Most likely Elizabeth resurrected them before coming to find you yesterday." Alex says. "Invisique."

"Which means?" Brandy questions him.

"We are now all cloaked." He replies. "The witches can't use a tracking spell to find you, in fact they can't see or hear us at all."

"Well what about Blake and the pack!?" I ask in panic as soon as she removes her hand.

"The pack knows they're here and are hiding and as for Blake... well if he wasn't cuddling you all morning then he'd know what was going on." Brandy smirks, crossing her arms.

"Brandy he's your brother! You love him just as much as I do but in a different way." I snap. "You can't let him die."

"If he dies then maybe you'll learn to appreciate others around you." She snaps.

"Are you forgetting that if he dies I die?"

"You were human when you met." She states.

"But I'm a hybrid now, same rules apply. When I died and came back to life I kind of signed that contract." I smirk.

"Your bluffing."

"Only one way to find out." I state. "Oh, is the room getting darker?"