Silence At The Alter

The dress has an open back which is fastened slightly at the top by netting. The beautiful, white dress clings to my bottom until just past my butt where it blissful lets loose more as it falls to the ground. (Image above.)

Jackson knocks once before walking in. "Wow Luna you look beautiful." He smiles at me.

"Thank you. You look rather dashing yourself." I reply, looking at his full body suit.

"We're ready for you." He tells me. We walk out the room, down the hall, down the stairs, through the hall and kitchen and into the back.

I hear the bridal music play, Jackson and I link arms as he walks me down the isle. "So can I ask why it's you walking me down here?" I mutter.

"You didn't want Emmet doing it did you?"

"Defiantly not."

I smile shyly as everyone stares at me.

Blake's POV:

The brides music switches on and everyone's attention including mine is drawn to Nora's entrance. She looks so beautiful and kind of nervous but that's cute.

Over the music I can't figure out what she's saying to him but she didn't run away after so it can't of been too bad.

She has the shy sheepish smile she was wearing when I first saw her outside of Starbucks, a lot had changed since then.

I can't even put into words how pretty my Nora looks. Eventually she arrives by my side. Mine.

Nora's POV:

I take Blake's hands as he looks me up and down with a bright smile on his face before he looks me in the eyes.

The priest says something which he kind of has to say at everyone's wedding so I don't listen, I just dwell on all my thoughts; one of them being. Where the hell is Alex? Everyone's here but him.

"... your vows." He priest says to Blake.

"Since the day I lay eyes on you we all knew you were going to be mine, weather you liked it or not." Blake chuckles. "But ever since I saw you outside of Starbucks my life changed for the better. When I was just giving up hope on finding my mate you arrived and I fell in love. You are the most beautiful and amazing girl I have ever met and the proof is standing right in front of me, your gorgeous. I love you so much Nora."

I smile and feel my cheeks go red as I hold back my tears of happiness. "Nora, do you have your vows?" The priest asks.

I nod. "They say that life isn't fair and it's not. At first I was so scared and confused but things worked out for the better, coming here changed my life in so many way, you could say I'm a completely different person now." Which makes most people chuckle since I am because I'm a hybrid now. "On this amazing journey I've been put on I've developed new feelings and new understandings of them, I've learned how to love beyond words but I've also learnt a deep sadness. I'd like to take a minute of silence for all the amazing people we've lost on this twisted adventure."

Everyone goes quiet, even the priest who has no idea what I'm on about doesn't talk.

"Wait!"