Vamp Training

"First we will try that again, Collin go get someone else." Emmet orders. "And you come with me."

I follow him out the door and we head through the woods and to his vampire mansion. "Why are you helping Blake?" I ask.

"I'm not, I'm helping you." Emmet replies.

"Why?" I ask.

"Your half vampire that puts you under my protection as well as Blake's." He replies.

"Well thank you." I smile.

"Here." Collin dumps a body in front of us, again with a blood tempting me in, I go for it but Emmet yanks me back and with the wolfspane in my system it keeps me from using any super abilities like strength.

He grabs my head and forces it to look at him. "Vampires can be used for good too." He tells me.

"But I'm so hungry." I argue.

"Vampires are eternally hungry, this person won't make a difference." Emmet says. "Deep down you want to help him, don't you?"

"Of corse but I want to eat her more." I reply.

"Watch." I study what's happening as Travis bites his wrist and drops his blood into the girls mouth, the open and bleeding wound heals and I hear her heartbeat go up.

"You saved her." I state.

"I did."

"He did." Emmet says. "Again."
Travis bites into her before sucking some blood out, opening up the freshly healed wound.

My eyes flash and I try to resist Emmets hold, suddenly there's a burning sensation dancing all over my face. "Ahhhh! What the hell!" I scream out in pain. The agonising stinging doesn't fade for a few minutes.

"Vervain, I'll spray you every time with it until you gain control."

For the next couple for hours the vervain keeps coming, I can't go against my natural instincts it pains me so much every single time and it doesn't get any easier but eventually it works.

I return home with no scares on my face due to this impressive healing ability. Emmet, Travis and Collin leave. I sit down and have dinner with the rest of the pack the table they all question to how it was but I can't describe the pain so I just tell them it was fine.

"Are you ready for your training?" Blake asks.

"Tomorrow, I'm beat." I sigh. "Gaining control was worse than I said."

"Did he hurt you?"

"It worked didn't it? Yes. So it's fine." I reply. I jog upstairs and cuddle up in the warm covers before falling asleep.

A/N:

Hey everyone!
How did you like the twist?
So she's a hybrid now.... what do you think? Let me know in the comments and don't forget to star, it is much appreciated.

Should Blake kick Brandy out or let her stay? That is my question for you, please let me know because I have no idea.

Thanks again for reading. Hope you like the next chapter.