Crash

"Where are we going tomorrow?" I ask Brandy.

"No where but he doesn't know that." She smirks, scooping me up in her arms and carrying me into the cave.

"Stop! Put me down!" I yell at her as I move around in her arms.

"If I do that you'll fall."

"And hopefully die." I scoff.

"Shut up!"

She sets me on the ground at the back of the cave and smiles at me. "What the hell do you want with me?" I ask in a sharp tone.

"Are you still asking that question? I love you Nora, we are going to be together." She tells me.

"Your sick in the head! You kidnapped me!" I exclaim.

"You seems to like that. I recall that worked for Blake." She says. 

"Brandy, you go for men and women but I'm straight. We will never be together." I tell her.

"Stop saying that Nora!" She yells, grabbing my waist and pulling me up so I'm stood against the wall. "You love me!"

"I don't! Your scaring me and your not my type." I defend. "Let go you psycho!"

She throws me to the ground and stands over me, her claws out and her face slightly changing. "You love me!" She roars.

"I don't." I reply, shuffling back on the ground. "Your my boyfriends sister that's all. Your apart of the pack but I don't love you!"

"Your lying to yourself and your lying to me and I hate it when you lie!" She yells.

"Well I hate it when you go crazy like this!" I exclaim.

Suddenly a bullet shoots through Brandy's forehead and she drops down beside me, landing with a thud. I shuffle away from her and see James as he runs over and crouches beside her, setting the gun aside and pulling out a knife. He severs her head and throws it to the side. "Never trust a werewolf Nora, I knew she was playing me." He says.

"So you'll let me go now, right?" I question.

"You wish. Your chances were better with her than me." James says, pulling me up.

"At least let me ride shot gun, I get travel sick." I sigh.

"Fine." James bends down and slices the zip tie around my ankles so I can walk to the car. He buckles me in as my hands are still tied and he begins driving.

"So what do you want with me?" I ask.

"I don't want you. Melissa wants you." He replies.

I wait until we pass the sign before diving over the steering wheel and forcing us into a tree. The car smashes against the large tree and the windshield smashes, my head cracks against the front and that's the last thing I remember.