Not Dead

We all mope around the house unsure of what to do. Blake is upstairs with Enzo and I'm downstairs guarding Marissa. "How exactly would I break your link to my son?" I ask.

"You can't. I'm an all powerful witch." She replies.

I hear masses of yelling from outside, I open the door and Emmet walks in. "What did you do?" I ask him.

"Nothing. I was perfectly nice." He smiles. "They just hate me."

"Hmm."

"Why the hell is she still alive?" Emmet speeds over to Marissa and grabs her neck.

"No! Her life is linked to Enzo!" I exclaim.

"She wants to kill you Nora. That's all that matters." Emmet says.

"No that's not all that matters!" I argue.

"It is to me." He snaps her neck and Marissa falls limp in his arms.

I speed out the room and up the stairs to the bedroom to see Blake holding Enzo. "Marissa's dead." I state.

Enzo begins crying loudly, so loud it hurts my ears. "It's going to be okay." I tell Enzo, taking him out of Blake's arms and cuddling him.

"He's shaking." Blake says. "What do we do?"

"There must be something but I don't know." I panic. His crying grows louder and tears fall from my cheeks as I know his death is inevitable, I can't do anything to stop this dark magic.

Suddenly, the crying stops and the room falls silent, Blake and I stare down to our little boy whose eyes are shut. I listen for his heartbeat but I don't pick anything up.

"Ah!" I cry out in pain, stepping back from Enzo. "Ah!" I scream again, falling to my knees.

Blake drops Enzo into his cot before sitting beside me. "What!" He exclaims.

"Make it stop! Make it stop! Make it stop!" I yell as the body shattering pain takes over my body.

"Like what?"

"Anything is better than this!" Whistling takes over my head and my body feels like it's been set on fire. I pull my hands up to my head and snap my neck just to stop the pain from continuing.

* * * * *

I wake up in my bed with almost everyone surrounding me in the room, even Emmet. "You!" I yell before leaping at him.

I knock him to the ground and jump on him before punching the crap out of his face, his nose begins bleeding then heals, leaving only dry blood.

Blake wraps his hands around my hips and pulls me off him. "I'm not done." I growl.

"Yes you are." Blake booms in his Alpha voice.

"Is he dead?" I question. No one answers me, everyone just avoids eye contact with me

"What happened to you Nora?" Xavier asks. "We all heard you screaming and Blake said you snapped your own neck."

"When Enzo died something came over me, it was a pain all over my body. I couldn't take it, the best thing to do was knock myself out." I explain.

"Maybe sadness just overwhelmed you." Jackson says.

"Then how come it didn't happen to Blake?" Caleb asks.

"It wasn't sadness." Alex says, walking through the door which puts us all on high alert.

A/N:

Wtf!? Alex!?
How is he alive!?
What does he want!?
Find out in the next chapter...