I Will Always Choose Nora

Blake's POV:

I walk into our bedroom to check Nora to see she's not in here. "Xavier!" I yell, he instantly runs to the room entrance. "Scout the place for Nora and if she's not here check the vampire's mansion."

"Yes sir." He replies before running off.

I look over at the mirror to see it smashed. What the hell happened here?

Nora's POV:

I run to the front door but pass the mirror in the hall and see all the boys in the pack. I bang on the mirror and yell at them to notice me but the musics too loud. Xavier comes running down the stairs and stops at the bottom when he sees me. "Nora?"

"Xavier you have to get me out of here, it was Brandy, she pulled me in." I say.

"Can't you get back out?"

"I don't know." I put my hand to the glass and with a little force it goes through to the other side.

Suddenly, I'm pushed to the ground and James."James!" Xavier exclaims.

James pulls me up to my feet and roughly holds my face, squeezing my cheeks both on my face with his left hand and on my butt with his right hand. "She's not coming back yet." He says to Xavier before picking up a pictureframe from the side and throwing it at the mirror, causing it to break. The pieces fall from the mirror as I'm forced to say bye to Xavier.

Blake's POV:

Xavier bursts into the room. "She's in here." He says.

"In where?" I ask.

"In the mirrors. Brandy did something now she's trapped in there with her and James." He replies.

"Well how do we get here out!?"

"I don't know." He replies.

"Alex will know how." Enzo says, standing in the doorway. "I've been reading through the spell book and I know how to bring him back."

"Do you think your strong enough?" I ask.

"I'm a hybrid dad of corse I am." He smiles.

"But Alex said it was difficult bringing you back." Xavier says.

"But Alex wasn't a hybrid. My very existence is magic, I've got all the power I need."

"Then do it."

Enzo runs out the room and down the stairs. "Wait." Xavier says. "Nora didn't want him doing it because it could kill him."

"I love my son Xavier but if I have to chose between him and Nora I will always chose Nora." I say sternly. "Now move out of my way."