Knowing

Esme's POV:

Enzo sneaks me into the house and up the stairs. I walk into his room to see a little kids bed and child's clothes. "Are you sure we're in the right room?" I ask with a hint of laughter.

"Lets just go to the spare one down the hall." He laughs, taking my hand and pulling me out the room.

"So why were there a bunch of kid clothes in your room?" I ask once we get in the new room.

"I was nine this morning, okay? Don't judge me." He laughs.

"I won't even ask." I chuckle, sitting on the double bed. "You pack house is so much nicer than mine."

"Really? Sometimes I think this place is a a bit of a dump." He says sarcastically.

"Funny." I state in a sarcastic voice. "Our pack moves around so much that it's hard to figure out which one is our real home but non of them are as nice as this."

"Then I guess we are the best pack around." Enzo smirks.

"Doubtful."

"Oh I'm sorry, does your pack have two hybrids in it?" He questions.

"Fair point." I laugh. "So did you really mean what you said?" I ask.

"What did I say?" He asks.

"About you liking me?" I smile, resting my hands on his shoulders.

"I did." He replies.

"Good." I state. "I thought me liking you was going to be awkward, maybe now it wont be."

Enzo smirks as he wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me in closer to him. "It definitely won't be awkward." He whispers in my ear before kissing me. Enzo pulls me in so close our bodies are rubbing against each other and his tongue dances around my mouth.

Enzo's POV:

I finally feel simply happy but suddenly, Esme's body goes limp in my arms and her kissing stops. She drops down to the ground and behind her I see Xavier with a gun. "Xavier what's the hell!" I exclaim.

"Don't you know who she is?" He questions me. "She's apart of the pack that took Blake."

"I know." I state.

"You know?"

"I know." I repeat. Quickly he draws the gun up again and shoots me in the head.

Nora's POV:

My phone rings loudly, echoing around the woods. "Xavier have you found her?" I ask.

"Yeah but we have a little problem. Come to the house." He orders before hanging up.

"Xavier and Jackson have her, lets go." I order the pack.

* * * *

"Xavier!" I call running into the house.

"Yeah I'm here." He says, walking over to me.

"What was the problem?" I ask.

"It's Enzo." I sigh.

"Is he okay? Where is he?" I question.

"When Cole woke up he told me everything." He says. "Enzo got Alex to fast forward his age so he could help find Blake, he's eighteen."

"So? How is that a problem?"

"He was the one to find Esme." Xavier says. "Then we found him with Esme... kissing."

"Well obviously he didn't know." I state.

"He did Nora."

"I don't have time for this." I snap. "I'm going out to look for Blake, you deal with Esme."

A/N:

As this book is moving on to be a lot about Enzo most of the point of views (POV's) will be his or Esme's.