They got in

"You alright?" Blake asks. I nod silently. "Your seeing it again aren't you?" Again I nod. "Who?"

"Me." I reply not taking my eyes off my dead self, not even blinking. Suddenly, Blake steps into my way, blocking the vision, I look round it to see I'm gone.

"Finally." He sighs.

"What do you mean finally?" I ask.

"I've been trying to break that trance you were in for like ten minutes."

"Wait really?" I question.

"Look, your going to be fine. The pills probably just take a while to kick in." He says.

"Your probably right." I smile. "I'm just going to go to bed and sleep it off."

"It's only one pm." Blake says.

"I know. Please don't wake me." I sigh before jogging up the stairs and into the bedroom. I hop into the bed and wrap up in the covers.

Turns out I sleep all day and all night as I wake up next to Blake. He's sat awake in the bed watching TV, with one of his hands relaxed behind his head and the other around me, holding my butt.

"Your funny when your focused." I laugh.

"And your cute when you have your morning hair." He smirks.

"It's not that bad, right?" I question.

"No, it's perfect." He says, pulling me on top of him.

"So what are we going to do today?" I ask.

"What ever the hell you want. You've been here a few weeks and we haven't had a date yet so we could go out for dinner." He suggests.

"With the vampires around me?" I ask.

"We cold kick everyone else out and have the dining room." Blake says.

"It's a date." I smile with a nod.

"Wear something pretty." He smirks.

"Don't I always?" I climb off him and go into the shower but am shortly joined by Blake.

He grabs my thighs and I jump up with his thrust as he places my legs around his body. He moves in and kisses my neck as he grips my butt tightly, I let out a pleasurable moan. Blake sets me down before trailing his hand down the side of my body, he stops and brushes against my entrance before sticking two fingers up me. I groan and grip on to him and he explores me.

* * * *

We come out of the shower and begin to change into our clothes. Blake speeds over to me in his underwear and covers me with a towel before Jackson walks through the door with Cole. "You want us to guard the front door and give Xavier and Issac a break?" They asks.

"Of corse." He replies before they leave.

"How did you know they were coming?" I ask. He replies by simply pointing to his ears.

"I hear everything." He whispers, his lips brushing against my ear before he nibbles down on my earlobe.

I finish changing and spray my perfume, some of it spraying behind me as I hear Blake yell out in pain. I turn to see some of his flesh sizzling. "What happened? What did I do?" I question.

"Your perfume." He says. "Its laced with wolfspane."

"Well I didn't do it and I doubt the manufactures did." I state. Suddenly, Blake drops to the ground completely unconscious.

"Your right, it was us." A pale faced, white lipped, glowing eyed man says which I recognise as a vampire. They got in.