The Aging Of Enzo

Enzo's POV:

"Alex." I say, walking down the steps and into his room. "I need a favour."

"What is it?" He asks, turning around in his chair.

"I'm eighteen in nine days." I sigh. "Is there a spell to age me up faster?"

"There's a spell for everything." Alex says. "Why would you want to grow up faster? Enjoy being a kid, trust me everything gets harder when you grow up."

"My dad says I can't fight in the pack until I'm eighteen and my mom won't let me go out with the pack until I'm 'of age' too." I reply.

"Well its true, your just a kid." Alex says.

"My dad is missing and if I'm the one to find him they'll finally see me as a member of the pack not just a kid." I explain.

"Alright, alright." Alex sighs. "Take a seat."

"Thank you." I grin, sitting on the sofa.

"But if your parents kill me remember to bring me back." Alex chuckles, grinding some spelled salts.

"Got it." I laugh.

"Right you know the drill for these types of spells." Alex says.

"Got it." I take off my shirt and lie flat on the stone table.

"This is too weird." Alex says, walking over with some ingredients for the spell. "Your nine."

"Well I'm about to be eighteen."

"If you end up better looking than me I'm going to be pissed."

Nora's POV:

"Blake!" I call. We all look around for hours but nothing.

Suddenly, twigs break all around us, surrounding us. I can only see on figure but it sounds like more, a girl; she zooms around us and Xavier makes the pounce.

He leaps at her, knocking her to the ground. Pinning her arms and sitting on her waist he manages to hold her still as the rest of the pack and I walk over. "Who are you?" I ask in my powerful Luna voice.

"Esme." She replies.

"Well Esme, what the hell are you doing here?" I ask.

She dots her eyes around all of us before quickly swiping her hand across the ground, scooping up some dry dirt and throwing it in Xavier's eyes, who falls back. "That little bitch!" Xavier yells.

"Are you alright?" I ask.

"Guys." Jackson sighs. "She's gone."

Alex's POV:

I evenly set candles out around the table. I get a bowl of witches blood out (I have plenty since the witch massacre) and draw a cross on his bare chest before I begin chanting. I sprinkle the salts on his body as my chanting grows louder. I watch as Enzo goes through the life stages, he grows taller and taller and broader and broader.

Five minutes later a fully grown, shirtless, eighteen year old lies in front of me on my spell table.

Enzo's POV:

Everything does kind of blurry as I go through the motions, I can't remember what happened but suddenly my eyes open and I'm panting heavily. "Did it work?" I ask but as I hear my deep voice I realise it has.

"Fuck." Alex says.

"What did something go wrong?" I question.

"No." Alex says.

"Then what?"

"You are better looking than me." He says.

"Don't worry. You live in a house full of werewolves, I'm sure you used to it." I scoff, sitting up.

"That's it get off of my spell table." Alex laughs.

I move the candles aside and into the four corners of the table and walk over to the full length mirror. Damn I'm hot.

My hair blonde and slick back in a dazzling quiff, blue eyes and a six pack (ignoring the witch blood cross on it) and I'm glad to see that my ripped jeans grew along with me as I'm now 6'2.

I check back to see Alex clearing away the candles so I quick pull the waistband of my pants forward and smirk when I see I got an easy seven inch before letting go and acting like I didn't do anything.