Escape And Arrive

Brandy returns with an look on her face that's indescribable, it's a mix between fury, hatred and vengeance. She drags me up by my hair and pushes me stomach down on the bed. "Brandy it's not what you think! He's a crazy- Ahh!" I scream out in pain as something lashes against my butt, I turn back to see a whip.

"You've not made me happy." She says, pushing my head down into the covers.

The draw opens again and she pulls something out. She puts it over my face and parts of it is cold, part of it goes in my mouth and she ties it behind my head. Wtf! This is a ball gag! "You will not talk to me until your spoken too."

She lashes my butt a few more times before walking out the room, leaving me gagged, handcuffed and in pain, my human body won't heal these scars.

I cry out in pain and in my head I call for Blake.

Blake's POV:

"Just be careful." Alex warns.

"I'm coming with you." Xavier says.

"Me too." Enzo says.

"Your just a kid."

"I'm almost three." Enzo says.

"Jackson!" I call.

"Yes sir.

"Make sure Enzo stays here."

"Got it." Jackson says, pulling him out the room.

"I'll come too. If you need magic it's best I'm with you." Alex says.

"There isn't any magic over there." I remind him.

"I've always wanted to travel through mirror dimension." He admits.

Nora's POV:

I hear Brandy comes back in the room, she unties and un-gags me. "I tortured James until he told me the truth." She says. "I know it wasn't your fault. I'm sorry."

I get up and walk down the stairs. "Nora!" She yells. "Where are you going?"

"What room is he in?" I ask.

"Well you might have to give me something for that information." Brandy teases.

I grab her by the roughs of her shirt and throw her back against the wall. "What room?"

"Downstairs bedroom." She replies.

Running down the hall, I burst through the door to see James tied to a chair with chains, he looks like hell and he's pretty damn hazy. "Nora.... help." He breathes.

"Oh I'll help you." I pick up the gun off the side and shoot him in the foot, then in the balls, next to shoulder and finally the head.

"Wow your twisted." Brandy says. "I like that."

I turn around and shoot the gun at her, right in between the eyes. She falls to the ground. I pick up a knife and slit James throat before running to the door. Picking up the set of keys, I grab some food from the fridge before getting in the Mercedes out from and driving away. I have no idea where I'm going but anywhere away from there is good.

Blake's POV:

We all look forward into the mirror and with a little force, push our selves through to the other side. The light is blinding and it's a rather strange feeling. We all fall to the ground and land on top of each other but sure enough we have arrived. The house looks the same, just duller and some of my office chairs are missing. We here for you Nora.