Penthouse

"Where the hell is she? We need to find Brandy!" I yell.

"Then lets go." Xavier says. "She can't be far."

"I'm not letting him off that easy." I state.

I pick up the gun and tie some string around the trigger and wrap that around James chest which means that when ever he starts breathing again it will move the string which will pull the trigger, shooting another bullet into James head. This will repeat every time he awakens, resulting in never ending pain.

I smile at my quick invention before the three of us leave. "Pick a car, any car." I say to Alex and Xavier in a OTT game show host voice.

"The Lamborghini, we've got to travel fast." Xavier replies.

"Good choice." The three of us walk down the side of the house to where it normally is to see it's gone. "So either Nora or Brandy have that, lets hope it's Nora."

"Come on let's just get in the BMW and go." Alex says.

Nora's POV:

I look at the gas tank and due to how fast I've been going I only have about one hour left of driving before it needs refilling which sounds like a lot but I was planning on driving for the rest of my life.

Suddenly, a Lamborghini comes speeding down the side road. I'm saved someone else is here!

Then as the car comes closer I recognise the person, Brandy. I step on the gas but the Lamborghini is way faster.

Suddenly, it runs into the side of the Mercedes and flips it over a couple times. I rattle around inside the car but suddenly my head hits the window and I'm knocked out cold.

Brandy's POV:

I get out the amazingly fast, red sports car that now has a broken front and walk over to the Mercedes that luckily landed up right.

Whistling as I walk I arrive next to Nora. I pull open the door and drag her out on to the floor. Staring down at my beautiful girl I see cuts all over her face but they will heal, eventually.

I pick her up and throw her over my shoulder before walking back to my surprisingly still working car. It's getting dark and before I open the car door I see a hotel right near us. We'll settle there for the night.

Carrying Nora to the hotel, I find myself glad I'm in this world alone as now we can have the penthouse all to ourselves.

* * * *

I drop my sexy lady down on to the bed and look around, it's a nice view but I draw the curtains anyway. Since Nora joined my world I've learned to always carry tape with me and right now I found myself glad I played by those rules.

I tape Nora's wrists to either side of the bed and eat what ever is in the mini fridge, waiting for her to awaken.

Nora's POV:

My head kills, it feels like a thousand hangovers in one. I become aware of my surroundings and see Brandy watching TV and sipping cocktails as I'm tied down to the bed.

I make one long attempt at leaning forward and ripping the tape but failing. Damn I need to hit the gym.

"You're up!" Brandy exclaims excitedly as she pounces on the bed next to me. "Now you shot me, I'm not happy about that but you can make it up to me."