RIP

Esme's POV:

Enzo returns back to us growling, he dumps down the wood before climbing up the closet tree and sitting on a branch. "Start making the fire." I order Jesse before climbing up the tree.

"Hey." He smiles, pulling me off the trunk and on to his lap.

"You seemed mad?" I question.

"Just tired." He mumbles.

"Well you best safe your sleep for that all nighter we'll be pulling later this week." I smirk.

Enzo leans in and places a kiss on my lips but suddenly Jesse begins screaming. I look down to see Alex walking over with his palm face up, Emmet coming behind him. "Jesse!" I leap off the tree and drop to my knees.

Alex drops the spell on Jesse but holds his pal out to me which causes me to call out in pain. I watch painfully as Emmet speeds over to Jesse and rips out his heart before the two sprint off. The spell drops on me and I chase after them.

Speeding through the woods suddenly Enzo comes into the vision, he grabs my hips and stops me from running. "They're gone, we need to go see Jesse." I say.

Enzo's POV:

She quickly turns around and runs back to her brother, I turn my neck to see Alex and Emmet just about getting away. That was too close.

I catch up with Esme to see her crying at her brother side. "Can't you do something?" She sob.

"I can only resurrect people if they're killed by magic." I sigh, crouching beside her.

"But you bought Alex back, he was killed by a hunter." Esme states.

"Who had come back from the dead for that sole mission." I explain. She continues to cry.

The next morning we have a slow start. "I want to keep moving." She states. "Find a new pack and kill them for what they did."

"Esme." I sigh. "I need to talk to you."

"Oh god." She sighs. "Is this the break up talk?"

"No!" I pull her close to me and look down into her beautiful hazel eyes. "I miss my family."

"Well that's great but mines dead on the floor, couldn't that of waited?"

"I mean I want to go home and I want you to come." I say.

"Come with you? Your pack will rip me apart!" Esme exclaims.

"They won't, they'll accept you." I tell her.

"And if they don't?"

"We run aga-"

"Can't hear you I'm already dead." She says which makes me chuckle.

"I need you to trust me." I sigh.

"I'll come back with you after we get another pack, if they like me we can merge packs if not my new pack will kill them." Esme says.

"Deal." I reply. "Lets keep moving."

Emmet's POV:

"Did it work?" Alex asks.

"I don't know." I sigh. "I'm guessing we'll find out sooner rather than later though."

Esme's POV:

We get closer and closer to the mountains. "I can hear strays." Enzo says, pulling me in closer. "I don't like this."

"We'll be fine." I laugh. "Don't wo-" I'm cut of by a werewolf leaping at me and diving in on my neck.