Take Me On

"Who-" I'm cuff off my him speeding over to me at a supernatural speed, he presses his finger to my lips and smirks.

"Shhh, don't make this harder than it has to be." He throws me back against the wall making me slam into it and fall to the floor, I let out a nightly scream when his eyes turn red and he closes in on me. "Be quiet and I'll make it quick."

"Sounds fair." Blake says from the doorway. "However it won't be the same offer I give to you."

The vampire stares at Blake before turning back to me and quickly pulling out a wooden steak, he thrusts it forward but as it gets a few centimetres away from my chest it stops, I look up to see Blake holding it, the two pushing opposite ways. Blake is easily stronger though and rips it out of his hands before shoving his hand through the vampires chest. A sense of fear appears on his face as Blake smirks. Suddenly, Blake rips his heart out causing the vamp to fall to the ground.

I push myself off the ground at stare at the dead body on the floor. "Anyone still hungry for a heart?" Blake asks.

I gasp.

"I'm just kidding we're not animals." Blake laughs.

"Well actually you are." I smirk, crossing my arms. "Jai!" I exclaim, remember the brunette boy dead on the floor. I run to his side and start panicking. "What do we do?" I ask, checking his pulse even though obviously he's dead, his neck got broke. I hear Blake chuckling behind me. "What? He's dead Blake!"

"He's not dead. Werewolves and vampires heal quickly just like when you shot Xavier, sure Jai will take a little longer to come round but it's no different than fainting for us." Blake explains.

"Wait, does that mean he'll wake up?" I question, getting up and standing closer to Blake for protection.

"No he's gone." He grins. "The only way to kill one of us or a vamp is to remove our heads or hearts, burning us will do as well, a stake to the heart also does it for a vampire."

"Your pretty confident, telling me all the ways I can kill you." I smirk.

"If I thought you were capable of that we'd be having a completely different conversation." He scoffs.

"You don't think I can take you?" I question.

"I'm a werewolf Nora."

"I'm pretty handy with a bow and a gun, just ask Xavier." I smirk, putting my hands on my hips.

"I have claws."

"I'm much smarter."

"I'm a million times faster." He states, crossing his arms.

"Fine, you think you can beat me then lets go." I say, pulling him out and into the bedroom.

"I'd be surprised if you could even land a hit on me." He laughs with a smirk.

Quickly, I draw my fist up which he instantly blocks, I try again and he reacts the same. As he smirks I bring my leg up which he grabs my ankle of. "Your going to have to try a allot harder than that."

"Don't worry I will." I pull my other leg off the ground and quickly kick him in the face which makes him drop me, I fall to the ground but get straight back up before swinging an arm in which he grabs and pushes me against the wall.

"I think it's safe to say I win." He smirks.