Scan

I look at the stick to see its positive and I walk out and share my news with Emmitt. "It's positive Emmet." I sigh, putting the stick down on the table.

"Congratulations-"

"No. I'm not happy." I snap, crossing my arms.

"Nora this kid is either going to be a werewolf of a vampires or maybe both."

"It's unlikely to be a vampire." I hiss.

"Until we know for sure it and you are under our protection, even if it's a hybrid then we'll still accept it." Emmet says.

"And if it's a werewolf?" I question.

"Then that's down to Blake and only Blake." He assures me.

"Can I go home now?" I ask.

"Sure but don't be afraid to stop by." Emmet says.

I nod before snatching the bag and walking out the door, suddenly I feel a sharp pain in my neck and I fall to the ground, feeling faint and then everything went black.

* * * * *

I wake up downstairs in the cellar they've repaired that Emmet locked me in the first time. I smell something horrible in the air and every breath burns my throat and causes me to cough. "What's going on?" I ask.

"The wolves can't protect you like we can, what happens when they turn and tear you and the baby apart? I can't risk that." Emmet replies.

"Why have you put wolfspane in the air?"

"To keep you weak, so you can break through the bars." He replies.

"Maybe it could stop a normal werewolf but I'm a hybrid remember?" I pull the bars apart, making a small gap that's big enough for me to fit through.

I snap Emmet's neck before exiting through the door and surprisingly make it out the house without being stopped. I get back in the car and speed home to see Blake still passed out in the driveway but he's slowly coming round.

"Blake I need you to get up." I say, helping the heavy load off the ground and into the house where I dump him on the floor and walk into the living room to see Xavier and his dad wth a whole set up.

"That was a long trip to the shops." Xavier says.

"What's all this?" I ask, pointing to all the equipment set out.

"It's to help try and see the baby." Martin replies. "Lie here."

I lie down on the firm couch and lift the bottom of my shirt up, revealing my stomach with a little bump that's barely noticeable.

He puts down some warm glue type thing and feels around with some scan thing that's name is too complicated for me to remember. "There!" Matin exclaims.

"Do you know if it's a boy or a girl?" I ask.

"No but I know that the foetus is about two months old." He says.

"Two months?" Blake questions, walking in.

"I was human then." I state. "Can a werewolf get a human pregnant?"

"I don't know. I haven't known of a human and a werewolf ever being together but I suppose it could be possible." Martin replies.

A/N:

This message is for all my early readers. I don't know what time it is in your country but here in the U.K it's almost 4am so I'm going to head to bed but I promise there will be an update tomorrow.