Sharing a bed

As soon as I walk in I instantly notice the mess of the house, things are broken and smashed and sofas and table are tipped upside down. "What happened?" I question.

"Um...." Xavier trails off.

"Let me guess, you can't tell me yet." I sigh, crossing my arms.

"Correct!" Xavier exclaims in an over the top gameshow host voice as he effortlessly flips the couch over with one hand. "Ummm... that really hurt, I don't know how I did that."

"Sure." I say doubtfully before rushing into the kitchen where Blake is. "Hey!" I yell, slapping him on the back.

"What was that for?"

"You better tell me what's going on right now! I know something abnormal is going on here, Xavier just flipped a couch with one hand." I snap.

"You're dehydrated and probably hallucinating." He says, passing me a glass of water before walking out the room. I drink it and stare at the clock, I realise the time had gone faster than I thought and it was almost ten pm. Noticing I hadn't eaten a thing all day apart from some strawberries I begin raiding the cupboards.

"Can I help you find something?" An unfamiliar voice asks.

"Ow." I groan banging my head on the inside of the cupboard.

"You alright?" He asks, leaning over the island.

"I'm fine." I sigh, getting up and rubbing my head. "Don't you guys have any food around here?"

"Here." He says opening a door to a cupboard filled with chocolate, chips and biscuits. "Healthy stuff is in the fridge."

"Thanks." I say, grabbing some plain chips and a wispa bar.

"I'm Austin by the way." He introduces.

"Nora." I state, opening the crisps.

"I know." He says. "In a non creepy way."

"Trust me you saying that is the least creepy thing I've heard or seen all day." I chuckle, walking out the room and up the stairs of the great mansion.

I wonder the hallway trying to remember my way back to the room I woke up in but the truth is I was rushed out of there so quickly I can't even remember where it was at all. "You look lost." A smug voice says from behind me.

"You can't even see my face." I state, turning around.

"Body language." Blake whispers in my ear hugging me from behind.

"What are you doing?" I ask, trying to untangle myself from his arms.

"Nothing." He smiles, inhaling my scent.

"Let me go." I order.

"You were lost because you were heading the wrong way princess." Blake says with a hint of laughter. He tightens his hold on me before lifting me half a foot in the air and carrying me down the hall, still hugging me from behind.

"I told you not to call me that." I snap, trying to wiggle myself free but failing. "Put me down!"

He drops me down on the floor. "It's this door p-"

"My name is Nora so don't call me princess." I snap, before walking in through the white wood door and shutting it behind me but I soon hear it open again and I turn to see Blake walk in. "What?"

"What? This is my room, I can come in when I please." He smirks.

"I'm not sharing a room with you let alone a bed." I snap.