Alex

I throw my arm forward to attack him and escape but by putting his palm up I find my arm is unable to move. "I'm trying to help you Nora." Alex says boldly.

"I don't trust anyone." I state.

"I'm not asking for you to trust me, I'm asking for you to let me save you." He says, offering me his hand. I hesitantly take it and he pulls me out the stretcher and out the room.

"Can't you just uncloak m-" I begin but he cuts me off by pulling me into a room and covers my mouth.

"Shh, if they here you then they'll take you back." Alex whispers. "I have to get the spell book, I'm a new warlock, I don't know the spell. Hide in here and I'll soon return."

He walks out the door walking very suspicious, clearly this is his first time sneaking someone out. I hide under the bed, clique I know but when I hid in the closet I was found so this is the only place left in here.

I wait for what feels like hours now finding myself annoyed that I hadn't asked for Blake to get me a new phone by now, I'm bored and pretty cold but it's better than being strapped down like before. Alex finally returns. "Nora..." He whispers.

I crawl out from under the bed and brush myself off. "This place needs a clean." I complain.

"I got the page with the spell. I'll do it on one condition." He says.

"Which is?"

"You take me with you, I can help protect you and to be honest I hate following the covern's rules." Alex says.

"What ever, deal. Just uncloak us so that Blake can come save me." I order, crossing my arms.

Alex takes my hands and mumbles something before he lets go and looks up at me. "It's done."

"Now what?" I ask.

"I can't try and get you out of here, there's too many witches. Lets just hope your boyfriend can sniff us out." Alex says.

"Is that supposed to be offensive? It's more like a complement." I say.

We wait a long time, longer than I thought but eventually hell breaks loose. I hear screaming and yelling from outside along with howls and smashes.

The door bursts open and Blake runs through the door and crushes me in a hug. "Are you okay? What happened to you?" He questions before kissing the top of my head.

"It's a long story." I reply, snuggling into his warm, muscular and safe chest.

Blake pulls away from the hug and takes my hands, he studies my face before his eyes dot over to Alex. "Who the fuck are you?" He drops my hands and runs over to Alex before punching him in the face.

Blake grabs him by the ruff of his shirt and lifts him into the air before drawing his fist back again. "Wait!" I exclaim. "We have a lot to talk about but he's coming with us, he saved me."

"How? He's a witch he probably bought you here." Blake snaps.

"Like I said we have a lot to talk about, you have to trust me." I say.

"Fine." Blake drops Alex to the ground and walks over to me. "He better keep up." Blake grabs my hand and pulls me out the room, dragging me through the chaotic halls.

We arrive at the black SUV and Blake spins me around, pressing my back up against the vehicle before clashing his lips against mine, forcing his tongue into my mouth as he slides his hand under my jeans and grabs my butt, claiming me as his own in front of Alex.

"Let me guess, it's a mate thing." I say, climbing into dark vehicle.

A/N:

Hey guys a few of you mentioned you wanted Blake to be a little more dominant again so that'll be happening.