Home Forever

Brandy finishes her meal and puts her knife and fork on her plate before walking down to my side of the table and sitting next to me. She rips off the tape and studies my face. "Now I'm sure you hungry." She says, cutting up a piece of my chicken.

"Actually no, I'm not." I reply.

"You're just being stubborn now." She says, shoving the fork into my mouth. "Now chew my food or I'll chew something of yours."

"You know Brandy if you weren't such a psychotic bitch then you'd probably get a girl or guy in the real world." I say.

"Well the only person I want is you." She hisses.

"I'm not a lesbian Brandy." I sigh.

"I'll pretend you didn't say that." She mutters.

I look down at the food that she's intensely cutting up when I see my clothes have changed from when I was last conscious. "Did you change me?"

"Well of corse! I wasn't going to let James do it was I?" She questions. "Your body is even better than last time Nora."

I don't speak much more as she forces me to eat. "Now." She says, beginning to untie the ropes. "It's time for bed so don't try anything funny because I will shoot you and here you can't die, so you'll just feel a hell of a lot of pain Nora."

I stand up and rub my red wrists. "This way." She grabs my hand and pulls me up the stairs, taking me into the bedroom that she stayed in when she was a Blake's.

"You've changed a lot since I first met you." I say.

"I know." She smiles, taking off her shirt.

I turn around and face the wall. "What's wrong Nora? You'll be seeing plenty of this." Brandy says.

"Brandy stop. I don't like you like that, not at all after this, your just embarrassing yourself."

"I'm not embarrassed of my body." She says, placing a hand on my shoulder and turning me around. She's wearing a sports bra and some panties. "Now you." She rips open the strapless top in wearing which instantly falls to the floor, leaving me in the same sports bra she's wearing accept mine is white and hers is black.

"You changed my bra?" I question.

"Yes and can I just say you have the cutest and perkiest boobs I've ever seen, it's one of the things I love about you." She smiles, playing with the end of my hair.

"Brandy that's weird. You can't just-"

"I can't do what I want Nora. Now do you need the bathroom before I handcuff you to the bed?"

"Yes." I walk past her and she spanks my butt as I walk into the bathroom. I do my business and look in the mirror to see Blake's ensuite with the door half open, through it I see Blake. I tap on the glass and call his name.

"What are you doing!" Brandy yells, dragging me by my hair away from the mirror and throwing me on to the bed. "I need to get that witch to release the spell."

"Brandy please just let me go home."

"This is your home now Nora!" She yells. "And you are never leaving!"