The Dress

The next morning I wake up alone in the bed but my attention is instantly bought to the huge bunch of flowers on the side, next to the breakfast on a tray that has a note next to it.

I swing my legs out from the warm covers and into the cold air. I run over to the breakfast tray and grab it before running back over to the tray and indulging in the food. Toast, sausages, bacon, eggs, beans. The whole lot! I eat like a pig... well a wolf.

As I sip on my orange juice I open the note.

Dear My Nora,

Enjoy your breakfast in bed, first of many, as when you officially become mine I will treat you like a princess.
Brandy always knew I was going to propose to you so when she was alive I sent her out to go get you a dress. Xavier hung it up for you in the closet. I hope you enjoy and I'll send Jackson to come get you when your needed, just be ready by one.

Blake.

I set everything aside and see it's already half past eleven so I get up and have a luxurious bubble bath.

I get into the hot water and enjoy my soak but it's interrupted by a bold knock on the door. Luckily there are so many bubbles no part of me is even close to being exposed as the person walks in. To my surprise it's Emmet. "What the hell are you doing here?" I hiss.

"Are you really marrying Blake?" He asks.

"He's my mate. Of corse." I reply.

"And no one could stop that. Not me? Not Brandy? No one."

"Blake is my mate." I repeat. "Now please go away."

"I'll see you down there."

"What!"

"At the ceremony!" He exclaims.

I remain in the bath for a few more minutes until the bubbles begin to fade. I get up and wrap a red towel around me before pulling the plug out and walking into the bedroom where Emmet grabs either side of my head.

"Less then an hour until the wedding. If I break your neck you'll be out for hours, the wedding can't go on." Emmet says with a sinister look in his eyes.

"Your right it won't. But then we'll have it the next day, the only difference being you won't be there because Blake and I will of killed you. So it's up to you really." I say.

Emmet lets go of me and speeds to the side where he throws a vase at the wall which shatters before slipping the draws and running out. Tantrum baby.

I dry myself off and style my own hair, luckily when I was at home my mom always taught me new hair styles as I wanted to do hair and make up for my job. So I manage to do my own hair and make up, making it look professional and Instagram worthy.

I put on some shorts and a tank top before walking into the closet. I see by when Blake said: 'Xavier has hung it up.' He meant Xavier lay it down on the sofa in there.

I pick it up and to my surprise see a nice dress, I thought Brandy would of made it horrible to sabotage the day but she was delusional, maybe she thought I'd be wearing it whilst getting married to her or something.

I put it on and see it fits perfectly, as do the shoes. There's a little vail on the side which has a little princess crown on it which slips into my hair like it was meant to be.