Broken Neck

"Blake." I whisper in his ear as he unbuttons my jeans. "I love you."

"Love you too baby." Blake smiles before he shoves his fingers into me, taking me by complete surprise. My eyes widen before resting half open as I feel the pleasure inside me.

Blake once again leans down on me and places gentle kisses on my neck and I grip on to anything I can as he explores me.

"Um..." Xavier grunts makes himself known, Blake and I look over to see him stood with the rest of the pack, all covered in dry blood.

I feel Blake pull out of my entrance and zip up my jeans with one hand as he still leans over me. "You know we eat there." Justin says in an amused yet disgusted tone.

"And Nora was about to eat if you guys hadn't interrupted." Blake smirks, making all the boys cringe and make fake gag noises as they realise what the rude joke meant.

Blake climbs off me and stands up, I do the same, both of us still awkwardly shirtless; thank god for my bra. Most the boys eye stare at my chest but Blake gives a warning growl to anyone who dared.

I grab Blake's shirt off the side and put it on since he ruined mine, leaving him bare chested. "I'll go check on Alex." I say, walking past all the drooling boys and down the hall.

I arrive at the door to see it's already open. Has he left? Are the witches here and found him?

I spike out my claws, ready to attack and march inside the room to see Alex against the wall with a pleasured look on his face and Brandy on his knees with her mouth around... well you know.

"Oh my god!" I exclaim. "I'll pretend I never saw that."

"Crap." Alex says, pushing Brandy's head away and zipping up his jeans.

"Aw I was having fun." Brandy says from the ground with a pout. "Didn't see you there Nora."

"Your right you didn't, but you would of heard me come inside." I say, crossing my arms.

"Don't be jealous baby, it doesn't suit you... well maybe it does." She smirks.

"I'm not jealous, he should be working on looking at that book, learning some spells that can be used to help us." I explain.

"Well then." She smiles before turning back to him. "Funs over, get back to work."

Brandy walks out the room, purposely nudging my shoulder as she does. "Please Alex, we need your help." I tell.

"I can tell by the desperate act of locking me in here." He replies.

"I'm sorry it's Blake's orders." I reply.

"And you always do what he says?" He asks.

"No. Never, unless he's right and this time he is. If I let you out then you could leave and help the witches." I explain.

"Trust me, if I wanted to get out of here I would of done it already." Alex assures me.

"I'm not locking the door but if Blake throws you back in here don't blame me." I say to him before walking out the room again.

"Missed me?" Elizabeth asks before breaking my neck.