Threat

Blake lets out a mighty roar at Wyatt but because of the wolfsbane cannot turn.

"Don't get angry now." Wyatt smirks, pulling out the gun, loaded with wooden bullets and shooting him between the eyes which causes him to pass out.

"Wyatt!" I exclaim.

"You want one?" He questions.

Suddenly, the door swings open and Wyatt's neck is snapped. The figure finally comes into focus and I realise it's Emmet.

He pushes the bars apart so he can fit through, he crouches by my side and smirks. "Missed me?"

"No." I mutter.

"I think you did." He scoffs. "You need a hand?"

"No. I can manage." I hiss, shakily standing up. I stumble out of the cell but fall to the ground against once I exit. Collin and Archer drag Blake's body up and out of the cell and Emmet once again crouches beside me.

"I think you need me help." He laughs, picking me up and carrying me up the stairs. He speeds to the car out front and puts me in the passenger seat, I watch as Collin and Archer lie Blake in the back of their care before they both climb into the front and drive off.

"Can you hurry up please? I don't want to be recognised in this neighbourhood." I reply.

"Fine." He shoves his keys in the ignition and drives down the streets. "Don't I even get a thank you?"

"A thank you? After what you did to Enzo your lucky you aren't dead." I snap.

"Technically I am dead." He chuckles but I ignore him and stare longingly out the window. "I'm sorry I killed your kid but keeping him alive meant keeping Melissa alive and she was a threat to you."

"He was my son." I state.

"Doesn't this make up for it?" He questions.

"Not even close."

We pull up on the drive and I quickly get out of the car, I slam the door shut and turn back around to see Emmet standing over me, he pushes me back against the car and stares down at me. "You can't stay mad at me forever Nora."

"Watch me." I hiss. "Now move before I break your spine."

"The wolfsbane is still in your system, I'm stronger than you right now."

"Then move." I hiss, trying to push him out of the way but he quickly pins his hands to my side.

"When ever anything is remotely a threat to you I will kill it, no matter who they are." He says before stepping aside. I walk into the house and see Blake still unconscious on the couch. I know Emmet was meant what he said, he killed Enzo, Wyatt and most likely my parents.

"What took you guys so long?" Xavier asks.

"Not in the mood Beta." I sigh.

"Why is Blake unconscious?" He asks, stepping in my way.

"Move!" I roar, trying to push him. Damn I'm already sick of being weak.

He looks at me confused before pinning me up against the wall, his confusion and worry stretches when I try to fight him off but can't. "Now I know something happened."

"Blake will tell you all when he wakes up, please just let me go." I sigh.

Xavier steps back and holds his hands up, leaving me to run upstairs and into our room.

A/N:

Time for shoutouts:

@SpiritChan @ComputerGeek18

Thanks guys for the support and I loved reading your little convo about the book and what you wonder could happen :)