I pulled Suvi with me as I went back to my bed. She pried her hand from mine and reached on to the glass of juice she had kept aside.

"Suvarna, let me know if you need anything. I mean it." Rahul said.

The thick skulled brainless creature!

"Lemons. " I said and both Suvi and this brainless creature gave me a confused look. "Get lots of lemons, some Pasta sauce, potatoes-"

"Shishir! What are you saying?" Suvi asked stepping closer to me looking worried.

"He is here to assist me right? So I was telling him the grocery list." I explained.

Suvi looked confused before her features cleared in understanding "Shishir he is assisting you as a lawyer, in your firm not in your house!" she gasped at me.

"OOO" I gave an exaggerated response and shrugged.

"That is all right. If you want I can get your grocery." Rahul said cheerfully.

Ass! I fumed to myself.

"No Rahul. That is sweet of you, but there is really no need." Suvi said smiling at him.

I scowled, not liking this at all. Why did she call him sweet and why does she have to smile at him?

I don't know what is happening to me! Why am I getting so worked up on seeing Suvi smile at someone?

I caught sight of my mobile kept at the bedside stand and reached out for it. Just then Paresh and Danny came back in.

"Bhaiya you have to stay at least today. Doctors will confirm later today if you can leave tomorrow." Paresh said and my mood dampened.

I brought my focus back to my phone as the others stood talking.

Maybe from here I will get some idea of the past few days. I saw a picture of me holding a cucumber and read the caption.

My heart jumped in my chest. So I did go to Delhi. As I kept looking my heart started jumping wildly in my chest. I could not remember a thing but I seemed to have lived a lifetime in the past few days!

Another sim, A Delhi sim in my phone confirmed my doubt. I checked the various messages. A lot of them between me and Suvi.

I kept looking between both Sims and also my phone memory.

I smiled softly as I saw a photo of Suvi. I must have clicked it. Pickled blackberry.

I had so many selfies of me and Suvi, and many more of just her, doing various things. I frowned as I saw some with a forest in the background.

A camp! I saw the date. Our Birthday! I felt a pang in my heart. I need to get these memories back.

I went into the call register. I had number of missed calls.

Meri Zindagi! I have a contact ID for 'My life?'

My heart somersaulted in my chest and I felt my fingers tremble. Probably I already knew the answer. I held my breath and punched the button for the call.

I sucked in my breath and closed my eyes till I heard another phone in the room ring. I snapped open my eyes to see a confused Suvi glance at her mobile screen then look at me.

I smiled and disconnected the call. Immediately her phone stopped ringing. I called again and my smile broadened when her phone rang again.

She looked at me not tearing her eyes away from my face. I could see her eyes glaze a bit and grinned at her.

Well, at least somethings make sense now I told myself. Rest I will need to work out.

I beckoned her to me with my hand and she came forward slowly. I did not bother about the rest of the occupants of the room. I reached out and took both her hands in mine.

"I went to Delhi?" I asked her softly.

She looked up not quite meeting my eyes. She did not answer.

"I know I did Suvi." I said softly. She smiled but did not say anything.

"I missed you. A lot. In the past years." I said tugging at her hand.

She nodded "Me too."

I reached and touched her cheek with my palm.

"Have you been crying?" I asked as I noticed the slight redness in her eyes for the first time.

She shrugged.

I flung aside the sheet. There is absolutely no way that I am going to stay cooped in hospital now.

"Shishir! You need to rest." Suvi protested.

"I need to go home." I said standing up.

"You cannot! Not right now. You need to rest. Shishir you are not supposed to take any stress." Suvi said her voice panicking.

I held her hand. "Won't you take care of me?" I asked her softly.

"Of course. Always." She said as a lone tear escaped her eye.

Yes always, Meri Zindagi, you will. I will figure out the gaps in my brain very soon if you are beside me I smiled at her silently wiping away that tear.

"Now go and convince the doctor." I said with a wink.

"And if he refuses to listen." She laughed.

I bent my head towards her. "Then I will run away from here with your help." I whispered and she giggled.

"Bhaiya! Why are you standing up." Paresh asked as the others noticed us.

I rolled my eyes and turned towards them.

&&&

Hope this chapter made a good read guys.

I know It is not valentine's day in the story but- let's see what happens. LOL!

It is a mild concussion guys, Shishir does not have Amnesia! So don't worry.

I have not been able to respond to comments of last chapter . My phone is out of order. But I will respond! Very soon.

Please do comment on this chapter and Vote.

Love, from me to you.:)

Pre cap Chapter 53.

Suvarna's POV.

I disconnected the call with Mamiji. I did not like the things I told her, but I cannot get it out of my head that she could be the reason why Shishir had this accident.

I sighed and turned around. Seeing the decorated terrace my heart cried in despair. I had planned to surprise Shishir tonight.

A sudden movement caught my eyes. Someone is here! "Who-" my query dried out as soft music floated and the lights dimmed. Shishir stepped out of the corner.

My heart went berserk as he came nearer. Our eyes locked "May I have the honour of a dance with the lady." He said softly as he stretched out his hand to me.

Happy Valentine's Day guys.

Buh bye till next time.