"Observe me??" He practically exploded "What am I? A bacteria that they will scrutinise under a microscope?"

This time a chuckle escaped me before I could stop it. Shishir looked away from Paresh and directed his gaze back to me.

"Suvi! I am serious. I am going home today." My heart once again skipped a beat. A simple sentence, but the fact that he addressed it to me made me insanely happy at this point. And the thought of him returning home was rather tempting for me to agree to.

"I will go and talk to the doctor and check how long you have to stay here." Paresh said and rushed out of the room.

"Suvi." Shishir said softly as he looked at me. He opened his mouth to say something when the door to his room opened and Danny and Rahul walked in.

I sighed and started taking out rest of the things from the bag.

After a few minutes Danny and Rahul started to leave when Shishir asked "Danny what case am I currently looking into?"

I looked up startled. He cannot be made to think of that!

"Nothing doing man. As of now you do not talk about any case. First get better." Danny said with a laugh and I sighed in relief. I gave him a grateful look and he silently acknowledged it.

"I will go and check with the doctor if you can work." Danny said

Danny stepped out and Rahul came near me as I was pouring some juice in a glass for Shishir

"Suvarna I know you must be upset with what happened. After all he is your best friend. But if you need anything just let me know, okay? I will be happy to help."

I smiled at him grateful for his offer even as he reached out to give my hand a reassuring squeeze.

Shishir's POV.

I stared at Suvi as she poured me a glass of juice. I have this urge of pulling her to me and hugging her closely.

I frowned to myself. Why am I not angry with her? I looked at Rahul as he stood beside Suvi. Why is he here? When did he come to London?

I scowled as he took Suvi's hand and said something to her softly. She smiled and tried pulling her hand.

Leave her hand! I silently fumed at Rahul. I don't know what is going on but I do not like him near my Suvi.

My Suvi? Where did that thought come from?

I got up from my bed and pulled Suvi's hand out of his as I glared at Rahul.

"Um it's unhygienic to hold hands. Germs." I said lamely. What made me pull out Suvi's hand like that?

"Don't worry Shishir. My hands are clean." Rahul laughed and I had to curb an urge to shake him.

Why am I feeling like this?

"Why are you here?" I asked Rahul abruptly.

"I came to see you." Rahul answered.

"No, I mean why are you here in London?" I asked not caring I was sounding rude. I had never been fond of him but right now after seeing him hold Sumo's hand I was fuming and I had no clue why.

"Shishir, you called him to assist you." Suvi said tugging her hand. I realised I was still holding her hand. I tightened my hold instead of leaving, this felt good, her hand in mine.

"Suvarna, Do you want me to drop you home?" Rahul asked Suvi and I scowled at him.

"No!" I said before Suvi could answer.