The Villain Always Dies

"If she has to die, all of you have to die!" Tom screamed as he held his gun out towards all the people in the hospital.

They all screamed and tried to flee but it was almost impossible, Tom had a great shot. Bill tried wrestling with his brother, he tried to stop him from killing so many but it was no use, Bill was no match for Tom.

Tears were streaming down Tom's face as he held the gun to his head after spilling so much blood, his hands would be stained red for the rest of his days "A monster like me should never fall in love with a girl like her" Tom cried as his brother watched on, terrified of that trigger being pulled.

2:15am

"I am coming to you live from Ohiyomi hospital with terrifying news. Just hours ago Tom Kaulitz, the gang leader known widely among Tokyo killed many people in the hospital before committing suicide by gun shot. The full report is not in yet but we will have an update very soon" The camera pans over to Bill who is on his knees on the floor, his hands cupping his face.

Many surround the traumatized boy as he screams for the loss of his brother.

5:00am

"Just recently hundreds of lives were lost in a mass shoot up by the gang leader Tom Kaulitz; this is what the police had to say."

"Tom Kaulitz had brought a female into the hospital and some doctors took her into surgery immediately for she had multiple stab wounds. The girl who has not yet been identified died on the surgery table, this news causing Tom Kaulitz to resort to the mass shooting."

6:00am

"This just in! The young female who was brought into the hospital by Tom Kaulitz has been identified as Taylor Vatore, she was 22 years old and had just moved to Tokyo a few months ago. She died from internal bleeding."

7:00am

"Shocking news, just last night a terrible crime was committed at Ohiyomi hospital, leaving 64 dead; now over to agent Siyomi who has some information on Taylor and Tom's relationship."

"Taylor had come to us one night, saying she had been kidnapped by Tom Kaulitz. We tried to keep her from Tom but he came in and held us all at gun point before grabbing the girl and taking her with him. Tom Kaulitz was never found after that."

"Thank you agent Siyomi. Taylor Vatore had become a victim of Tom Kaulitz and his gang, this resulting in her death. The rest of Tom's gang is in custody and we will not be getting a further statement till later on in the day"

7:30am

"I was raped by Tom Kaulitz. He held his gun to my head and said if I didn't do as he said he would kill me. He made me do horrible things..."

8:00am

"The girl who was brought into the hospital by Tom Kaulitz is Taylor Vatore."

A picture of Taylor smiling blinked onto the screen, before disappearing.

"Taylor's involvment with Tom Kaulitz and his gang caused her life to come to a tragic end on December the 6th 2010. The girl died in the hospitals due to multiple stab wounds which had caused internal bleeding. Tom Kaulitz, the well known gang leader, committed mass suicide soon after hearing the news.

4:00pm

"Shocking discovery from the autopsy"

An old man appeared on the screen, his white coat giving away his expertise "Yes I can confirm that Taylor Vatore was pregnant with Tom Kaulitz child"

------------------------------

"I've missed you so much"

"Daddy said you left us to go to a special place"

"I've already told you Ella, mummy and I are gone and were not coming back"

"I miss mummy"

"Come here baby"

"I miss you daddy. Please come back"

"The angels took you and mummy from me"

"Mummy?"

"Daddy?"

"Mummy and I are gone baby; forever"