Don't You Think It's About Time We Got Some New Pets?

We made it back to the house, everyone was glad to see we were okay, but we didn't stay for long, there was something we were craving so deeply that we had to get out of there and upstairs. Tom closed and locked his door behind him, taking me into his arms to gently kiss my lips again. He snaked his arms around my waist and I grabbed onto his muscular arms. His tongue roamed my mouth passionately as he led me towards his bed. I fell down onto the warm sheets and sighed at the delightful warmth, but Tom quickly turned that into a moan with his hands. Tom placed himself on top of me and stared at me for a little, no words able to leave our lips for we were to numb in each others presence. He placed his lips on mine again and began rubbing at my shoulder. He pulled from me and took my hands, lifting me up off the bed. He un-zipped his soaked jacket that lay on my body and slid it off me. He then put his hands under my shirt and I raised my arms so he could peel the wet clothing from my body. I let my arms drop and I watched him as he carefully kneeled down in front of me, his fingers playing with the buttons and zip of my jeans. He looked up at me, wearily almost and slid my jeans down and over my shoes. He kissed my inner thigh, causing me to slightly wince at his warm touch to such a sensitive area. He got back up and undid his pants to kick them off. He reached for his shirt but I grabbed his hands causing his eyes to shoot down at me, I moved his hands aside and took his shirt off myself. I let his shirt drop to the floor and rest my hands to his neck, then slowly slid my hands down his chest. Tom put his hand to the back of my head and pulled me against him. I kissed his cold chest, as he kissed my wet hair on the top of my head. Tom led me to the bed again laid me down before climbing on top. I wrapped my arms around his neck and let him put some of his weight on me to keep me warm beneath him. He began to suck at my neck, running his hand down my stomach and letting it rest on my hip, where his thumb trailed little circles on my cool skin. I moaned into his ear as he rubbed himself all over me. I grabbed his head and pulled him from my neck to my lips. I greedily went for his lips; his touch was driving me mad. I needed this, I needed to feel him, to have him against me, to have him inside of me; I needed him. He was so warm, he was so large and protective; he was so intoxicating. I moaned into his mouth as his thumb dug a little deep into my skin, a little closer to my tender skin. Tom let his tongue slip into my mouth as his hands began to slide my underwear down past my knees. I knew what was going to happen, I wanted this to happen. He was so gentle with me this time, so caring. Tom fiddled with his underwear for a little while before leaving my lips. He gave me a little peck on my bottom lip before slowly making his way down my body. He left a trail of kisses down my body randomly stabbing his tongue into my flesh causing me to shiver. Tom had run his hands down to my thighs and looked up at me from just past my bellybutton. He was staring at me, as if seeing if I was okay with what he was about to do. My face was warm and hot now; I was feeling a little embarrassed; I mean this was really my first time. I had never had sex before, proper sex were I am consenting to it. Tom lowered his eyes and his head. I suddenly stiffened when Tom's tongue stabbed itself into me. It didn't take long for me to relax in his clutches and moan out in this building, intensifying pleasure "Ehhh" I breathed deeply, a little squeak leaving my lips at the end of my moan.

Tom continued to let his tongue swim around inside of me, and it was awhile later that he finished up, leaving me exhausted. Tom came back up to my lips and kissed me passionately, a sweet taste running through our saliva. I shivered beneath Tom, causing him to growl a little and grunt as he grinded himself against me. I cried out a little moan, Tom catching it in his mouth. He removed himself from my lips and kissed me softly on the forehead before placing himself in between my legs "Are you sure about this?" Tom finally spoke.

I nodded and grabbed a hold of his broad shoulders as he slowly slid himself inside of me. I cried out a little moan as he tried inserting his large manhood into my tight virgin entrance "Ehhh, Tom" I breathed, his name leaving my lips as a loud moan.