Yell at me, fight me, do something!

It's been two months since the accident; Taylor was in a coma for 7 weeks and just woke up last week, pale and shaken. I brought her home just last night, letting her lay in my bed, surprised that she didn't argue with me when I crawled in next to her, cradling her body against mine. I glanced over at her sleeping body, being distracted from her beautiful face to the deep scar on her wrist. That scar brought pain to me every time I would spot it, it's like it's a reminder, and so that I would never forget the pain I had caused her, and not just the pain caused by that knife. I leant over and kissed her exposed shoulder before reaching my arm over her gently stroking my fingers along that dreadful scar. I lay there for awhile, just staring at her and stroking that scar. I finally got up, not wanting to wake her. I made my way out of the room and scratched at my bare chest, as I walked past the lounge I stared at the 3 other pets who all went silent once I was in sight; I stopped "What you talking about?" I said, intimidating the girls.

"Shoes" Lauren quickly blurted out, she chuckled uncomfortably "Yeah just shoes" She said with a click of her tongue.

I stared at the 3 of them, the 3 dirty animals that were making themselves at home. I was used to the pets doing this, getting comfortable, and I never liked it "Get out of here" I said with a stretch.

"Yes" They all said, before making their way past me.

Ria was behind the other two, she was just about to get past me when I put my arm out, causing her to get pulled back "Not you" I said with a serious glare.

"Um, ok" She said, her head down.

"Now Ria" I said, placing my finger under her chin to make her look me in the eyes "Have you been talking to Taylor?"

"Um, no Tom"

I dropped my finger from her chin "I wouldn't lie to me if I was you, I hate liars" I said with an evil smirk; I love the power I had over these animals.

"I'm sorry, um, well, I spoke to her once, the day before she was discharged from the hospital"

"Mmhm, and what did she tell you?"

"Um"

"And I want to know everything she said, speak in her exact words, and Ria" I stared down at her, my arm rested against the doorframe blocking her in "I can tell if you're not speaking in her words"

Ria nodded shyly, the girl was pissing herself "She told me that you had gotten mad at her for trying to run away again, she said that you stabbed her in the wrist and then took her out to the desert to beat her around"

"Beat her around huh?"

Ria nodded, her hair falling in front of her face "Is that all she told you?"

"Yes, I swear" She answered quickly.

"Get out" I said, removing my arm to let her pass.

She didn't say anything she just swooped out of the room; glad to be free from me.

"Tom" Bill's voice came from the hall and I leant back to see him making his way over, slapping Ria on the ass as she passed him.

"What?"

"Race going on tonight; are we showing up?" Bill said, rocking on his heels as he spoke to me.

"Of course, I had completely forgotten about racing" I said with a rub of my forehead.

"Trust me I know, people have been asking where we've been" Bill said with a smirk.

"We will go tonight, but first do me a favor and wake Taylor up"