9.35pm

9:35pm

"Who are you?" I yelled at the dark figure standing before me.

"That doesn't really matter" He said as he continued to play around at his little table.

I groaned in annoyance "Why am I always getting into shit now. What are you doing?"
I said arching over trying to see what he was doing with that table.

The dark man turned around, holding something in his hands, he stepped out of the shadow and smiled at me evilly before flicking the long needle in his hands, now I was scared.

"What are you doing with that!?" I yelled "There's no need to play doctor now, I've already had all my injections, trust me; I fought with the nurses, so they will definitely remember me" I said with a hesitant laugh.

The man didn't laugh, or reply he just stared at me with that creepy smile, holding the needle in plain sight. I began to struggle in the chair "Fudge!" I whined as I struggled with the ropes and tried moving the chair.

"Come on, don't do this, I really hate needles and can get very violent when people SHOVE THEM IN MY FACE!" I yelled at him, now the fear making me angry.

The man grabbed my arm "If you struggle I'll most likely to stab it in to far" The shadow man said before putting the needle to my skin.

I was sweating now and mumbling "Oh my god, don't look, don't look, count, yeah count, they always tell you to count, or look at a picture, why are there no pictures in this creepy room!" I mumbled angrily to myself.

Once I had stopped I felt him pull the needle from my skin and the strange stinging sensation as the liquid from the needle swam around inside of my arm. I groaned in agony at the sickening feeling, I despised this pain.

"Now, try to remember this, tell Tom, that Kale is still alive, inside of his men"

"How am I supposed" I went quiet for a minute to let my head sway, it felt so heavy all of a sudden, and my eyes were beginning to close "...remember" And I was out.

"Taylor!" I heard someone shout, that voice was so familiar, it was always yelling at me "Taylor, come on, guys she's waking up!"

I opened my eyes to see Tom right in my face and then everyone else run at me. I groaned and went to sit up but couldn't move properly for shots of pain stabbed into me "Ugh" I groaned causing Tom to place his hands to my shoulders.

"Don't move" He said with worry across his face "What do we do?" Tom said, looking back at the others.

"What's that?" Ria said as she pointed to my arm were the needle had entered me.

There was a dark hole clogged up with blood, and it was surrounded by my bruised skin and veins which had gone purple and clear to the eye.

"Fuck" Bill said as Tom gently run his finger across it, yet I couldn't feel a thing.

"Oh my god" I mumbled, fear in my voice "He injected me with something" I said, beginning to go pale at the thought of that needle he held in his hand.

"Who" Tom said urgently.

"Um, he said something about Kale" I shivered a little "I think he's one of Kale's followers or something"

"Fuck sake!" Tom cursed loudly as he stood up and rubbed the back of his head, he slammed his hands down "The fuckers from the factory, I bet it was them!"

"Shit" Bill mumbled.

"Why didn't I think of taking them out to, of course they would be seeking revenge" Tom groaned.