E

"Where is Tom?" Morgan yelled at me, trying to talk over the crowd.

"I don't know" I said with a shrug "And I don't care"

Morgan frowned, "No need to get grumpy"

"I wasn't" I said back now crossing my arms for the cold breeze was gushing down the wide alley.

Morgan grabbed my shoulder and leant me down to her height "I just saw him going off with some chick, and if it is who I think it is then you got some competition" Morgan giggled a little.

I frowned at her "There's no competition Morgan, I don't give a shit about Tom and who he sleeps with"

"I didn't say anything about them sleeping together" Morgan said with a shrug "Ok your right, there definitely fucking each other, you should of seen them last time she was around, it was like porn in your living room, but not on a TV" Morgan said, looking a little disturbed "Though I do wish I was her sometimes, she gets to have sex with Tom, he was so tone and tanned and oh god, the way he held her tightly and he would grip her and then roughly" I shoved my hand over Morgan's mouth.

"Oh god, I do not need to know" I said rolling my eyes at her immaturity.

Morgan giggled "Sorry, was off into my own world then, but yeah, just thought I should let you know what's going on up stairs"

I sighed only to be shoved by Lauren and also be hit by the alcohol on her breath "Oh my god Taylor, you have got to try this, this shit is so good" Lauren said as she put her hand out to me.

I opened my hand and she dropped a little pill on my hand "Oh no" I laughed "No way am I taking some pill that I know nothing about, especially if I turn out like you"

Lauren frowned and gave me a shove, while still attaching herself to my arm "Come on, have some fun for a change"

"I have fun" I objected causing Lauren and Morgan to laugh at me.

I frowned "Fine" I said annoyed before placing the pill on my tongue and grabbing the bottle of vodka from Laurens hand to wash the pill down.

Both hit me hard and very suddenly I stumbled a little before standing straight and giggling at Lauren's goofy expression.

I have no idea how long it's been, I lost the time once I finished off that bottle of vodka with Lauren and Morgan "Come on babe, try and stay awake" Bill said as he grabbed my arms and placed them over his shoulders.

I laughed with Bill as he pranced me around the crowd of hardcore racers "Bill, I'm not a good dancer, even when I'm sober" I giggled before giving him a push.

I let go of Bill and turned around to try and find Lauren and Morgan, I saw them and started to run towards them, I was close to the point that they could see me but I was suddenly yanked back. I turned stunned and slammed straight into Bill's lips. It was almost as if I wasn't even kissing him, his lips were warm and taste like rum and his tongue helped splurge that bitter liquor around my mouth. I squeaked a little as Bill grabbed me around the waist and pulled me against his slim frame causing me to giggle as well and push him off me "Bill, come on I have to go undercover, don't kiss me" I said before running off towards the girls again.

"Oh my god, Bill just kissed you!" Morgan screamed in excitement "He hasn't kissed me yet, he usually sticks with his own pet"

I shrugged "Who cares but girls I have a plan, we have to go undercover"

"Undercover?" Morgan said with a confused expression on her face.

"Undercover!" Lauren yelled with her arms raised.