I Should Have Killed You

The place was huge...yet dark. It was well hidden behind all the skyscrapers. It was the kind of place that was alone, there were no neighbors; just plain lots of grass "Take a look baby...this is your new home" Tom said from beside me with a tug at my waist to pull me closer to him.

I swallowed the dry lump in my throat, my new hell he meant. I watched as all the others but Ria who was still in hospital piled into the large two story house. I watched as the place lit up from outside "Come on then" Tom smiled, pulling me along with him.

I kept my head down as the man I despise acted as if we were a couple, as if I actually liked him, it made me sick, I wanted to fight with him but all the drama with him and Ria that went on only a few hours ago has worn me out and I felt as if I was ready to collapse. I walked on slowly, slightly drifting side to side now and then as Tom pulled me through the house and up a large flight of stairs. I was now leaning on him letting my eyes slightly droop down "You tired babe?" He asked I could feel his heat as he looked down at me.

"Leave me alone" I moaned and he slightly chuckled.

"Aw, Poor Taylor baby is too tired to fight" He laughed "You'll be sleeping here" He opened up a door and my eyes came across the most magnificent room I had ever seen. It was quite big with a king sized bed and a separate door which led to a bathroom with what I could see "With me" He finished and that's when I snapped.

I pulled away from him "Fuck off I'm sleeping with you" I spat.

Tom suddenly hit me hard across the face and I fell to the floor hitting my head, watching as everything faded to black.

I was awakened by a women's snarl, it was still dark and I felt surprisingly comfortable as I opened my eyes. There was a dark shadow standing in the doorway and I leant up quickly; frightened. I looked down to see I was covered in a thick rich brown blanket and then saw the half naked Tom Kaulitz lying beside me with his arm rested over my lap. I squealed and quickly pushed his arm off me then scrambled out of the bed, I was still dressed so that one thought that went through my head could be ticked off "What the fuck are you doing here?" Came a little voice that was full of hate, it was Yumi.

I looked up at her, quite annoyed by the tone of her voice "Why do you care" I snapped back.
"Tom is mine!" She snapped at me, not caring to wake him.

I was very annoyed at this stupid girl, thinking I actually wanted Tom, but because it seemed to be her weak spot, I was going to explore it "Really...then why did he throw you out on the side of the road and pull me into his bed? I should probably stop there" I said an evil smirk spread across my face.

"You bitch!" She screamed before running towards me.

I heard Tom mumbled and the sheets move as he awoke. Yumi already had me by my collar and pulled me to my feet, I pushed her from me "Don't touch me" I said very annoyed at how I'd been pulled and thrown around so much the last 24 hours "Tom is mine!" She screamed again.

"Have him, I don't want him, he's a pig, it's degrading that you want him yourself!" I spat at her.

She went for me again but stopped at his words "Yumi!" Tom snapped as he pulled himself out of bed "Are you causing trouble for my new guest?" He said in his deadly seductive tone of voice.

He spoke to her sweetly, his lips against her chin "She...she's trying to take you away from me" She whined.

Tom chuckled "That could never happen" He seemed to be...nice yet I still saw him just as deadly as before, just as big a threat as he always was "I was never yours in the first place" Tom finished and I watched as he grabbed the small Japanese girl by the throat and threw her against the wall.