CH.11 She Has Me Feeling Soft

Start from the beginning

I wanted to get used to.

"Do you know how to use a gun?" I ask her.

"No, but I can learn." She said smiling.

"Oh yeah I can teach you," I said laughing.

"It would be my pleasure," I said after I was done laughing

She gave me a smiled and I entered the entrance area of where the jet was going to be.

"Woah Woah Woah That's a huge jet." She said and I look at her with a smirk on my face thinking of another big thing she would be shocked about seeing.

I entered the car in the building and parked it.

"You ready?' I asked her and she nodded her head.

"Oscar where are you?" I called out and one of my workers came out.

"Sir you're here, everything is ready for you and the misses." he says smiling and saying Hello to Kimani.

"Thank you, my man, could you help me with my items?" I asked and he nodded calling out the other co-workers.

They all came out greeting us and taking out the items out my car and making their way towards the jet to put the items in it.

"Dean" Kimani called out and I turned to stare out her and raised an eyebrow.

"Yes buttercup, I'll explain later now let's go." I took her hand and walk towards the jet holding her hand. I don't know why but it felt right.

Holding her hand, having her next to me.

I know I wanted her here.

"So Dean, when we reach Brazil whats, are first stop?" She asked while we reach the Jet and was escorted in.

"We're going to this home I have set up and then we're going to think about the plan that I have to find my brother," I said.

I walk her to her seat and sat next to her.

"Do you think will find him?" she asked me and I gave her a look.

"We better find him and when we do find him I'm going to give him a hug and then I'm going to knock him out," I said which lead a giggle to come from Kimani.

"I feel the brotherly love, it's so strong." She said and I smirk.

"Well, he deserves it," I said and leaned my head on her shoulder.

I felt her fingers going through my hair and I hummed to the feeling.

This woman was a Goddess, the way she had me feeling came as a wave of shock to me.

I hate to admit it this but I wasn't familiar to this, I wasn't familiar with these feelings but I was feeling it and I refused to be one of those guys that push their feelings aside.

"Kimani, I like you," I said and she let out a breath. I felt like a softie that very moment.

was that weird? a part of me knew it wasn't but of course, it was weird.

It's okay I like weird.

"I never opened up to anyone before, this is all new to me but for some reason, I want to open up to you," I said and the pilot came on the intercom letting us know he was taking off and we will have a safe flight.

"I like you too Dean." She said and I turned my head to look up at her.

She was staring back at me and gently laid a kiss on my forehead.

"Are you sure? I don't want you just to say it and not actually feel anything but just saying it because you feel like it's right." I said, actually letting her know how I feel.

"You're scared aren't you? I know you abducted me but I'm glad you did. As crazy as it sounds. I'm happy you did. I'm also happy you were chosen. If you weren't, he could have picked an actual murderer. Who would actually have done the job and that brings a shiver just thinking about it so you saved me Dean, so let me save you back or be your partner in helping save your brother. I have another chance to live and cheated death. Faith brought us together, mind as well sees where it takes us."

I look at her with wide eyes.

I brought my head up from her shoulders and just look at her.

"Beautiful, be careful. I might just get turned on and take you right here." I said in a low voice.

She kissed my neck.

"Then you'll be able to take me soon." she said grabbing my hand and bringing it to her lips and kissing it.

"Will find your brother and your nephew and the mother too." She said and I nodded my head.

Where the heck is knucklehead brother of mine.

*Kassandra Speaks*

Dean is honestly opening up to Kimani and I think that's the cutest thing ever.

The next chapter will be done in KIMANI POV

Oh Lalala

Interesting things are going to happen in the next chapter.

Real interesting and We get to meet some other characters.

I love the love you guys have been giving me it puts a smile on my face all the time.

Here are some treats. If you have a KINDLE Or if you don't have a KINDLE (Download the Kindle app on your app store on your device or phones)

Here are some books.

Heartless by Winter Renshaw

Claimed By Evangeline Anderson

Her Secret Prince By Madeline Ash

Black and Blue by Emma Jameson

You can get these books for FREE ON YOUR KINDLE OR KINDLE APP.

Hurry up and download them. :) If you like the books or book you've read give it a rate and a review and say Kassandra Vivu sent you!!!

Also when you finish reading them feel free to start a conversation with me on my profile page talking about the book with me.

I love you all, honestly. You guys help me a lot without ever knowing.

I thank you. See you in the next update.

enjoy , xoxoxo

-Kassandra Vivu