Introduction

I'm a self proclaimed 'bookaholic'. I have been all my life. But for the past two years the number of books I read has diminished to a petty amount. While I used to get through ten books a week, having to beg my mother to let me go to the library, last year I think I read maybe ten books in total give or take.

So in an effort to change this, I decided to start reading again. And I mean hardcore reading. And reading books I wouldn't usually read, mainly books that are regarded as 'classics'. Your Hardy's , and your Austen's and so on and so forth.

This log will be updated whenever I finish a book, and I'll let you know how I found it. Everything written in here will be truthful and honest, because that's the only way to make this book worthwhile for you to read. I'll also let you know how long it took me to read the book, and note that I will write the dates in the order DD/MM/YY and I know some countries don't write it in that order so don't be confused- it didn't take me months to read one book!

So if you've been looking for some book suggestions for a while, then you've come to the right place. I guess the idea is that I update this book every week, or when I've finished a book I guess.

I won't spoil anything (I hope) with my reviews, but I'll do my best to paint a picture of the book without giving anything away.

Note: this book won't contain any Wattpad books. I'm sure that most of them will be available in a library, or if not you can probably find them for a decent price online.

I hope that you find a book that sounds interesting to you!

P.S I'm a teenager, however my reading tastes can be quite specific. This year I hope to be reading books in all genres so there should be something for everyone!