"It's also a good thing that you have not let him back into your life after he choose that bitch over you. Some best friend he is."

"I'd rather not discuss," I say. That's still a sore subject for me. It's only been a day since I first saw Harry after those two months. Those two, torturous months.

"I understand, wouldn't force you to. If you don't mind, I will now have to excuse myself. I have some very important meetings to get to. Oh and Marcus, hit her again and you won't get a single dime, understand?" The man next to me hastily nods. Mystery guy's name is Marcus, interesting.

"Sorry, won't happen again." He assures.

"Good," Andrew nods before turning his heel and exiting the door. This hardly makes any sense. I know I won't be able to stop thinking about whatever it is that he was talking about. I don't see Harry ever being a bad guy. This such a twist to unfortunate events, this is literally all a plot twist. Only this is real life, this concerns my life.

"Do you have any idea what he meant?" I ask Marcus who's name I now know.

"No clue. I don't ask questions, I just do my job. He's paying me a gross amount of money, the hell with whatever it has to do." He places me back down on the couch. All this thinking is gonna eat me alive. Oh Harry, what is it about you that I don't know?

I feel the man's hand rest on my thigh, making my head bolt up with enraged eyes.

"What are you doing?" I sneer at him. He scoots me down the couch and sits next to me not removing his hand.

"Get your hand off of me," I hiss.

"Just wanna have a little fun, that's all." He says leaning in. I quickly move my head to the side making him completely miss my lips.

"This could go either one or two ways. You can oblige and do as I say or I'll force you, your choice."

"My choice is none. Get away from me. You heard the man if you touch me he's not paying you shit." I remind him. My heart is beating at a rapid pace. I want to run out of here as fast as I can but I can't. There's no way out.

"Andrew isn't here. Don't be so hard, little sluts like you are easy." He prances on me abruptly kissing my neck. I cry out as his mucky lips make contact with my skin. I want to push him off but my hands are still tied behind my back.

"STOP," I scream as loud as I can. My voice echoes through the entire warehouse. He doesn't let up continuing to assault my neck. His fingers are digging into my hips, it hurts so much. Any moment now Harry and Liam or any of those two are gonna come in and save me. Tears spill out from my eyes as I squirm underneath this man.

"Don't act like you're not enjoying this. You whores like to be fucked anyway." He growls. His hands move down to my thighs, lifting my dress up to my waist exposing my bottom half.

"Please don't do this," I cry. I'm not sure if making him feel guilty would do me any justice but it's worth a try. This man is on the verge of raping me and he has no mercy, none.

I never thought this would happen to me. He's too powerful for me to even nudge him. His fingers keep digging into my skin and all I can do is cry. The feeling of his grotesque lips and hand on me makes want to hurl. 'This isn't happening, this isn't happening' I repeat to myself in my head. The truth is that it is happening. God, please don't let this happen, please..

...

Harry's POV

"This is fucking ridiculous," I curse out to officer Quinn. The fact that these people have very small leads is pissing me off. No, I'm beyond fucking pissed.