38

| chapter thirty-eight

"Say you didn't mean it." Jacob says, pinning me against the wall. We were in his room, and let's just say when I made the joke, he was not letting it go.

"No." I smile innocently. He smirks and removes his hands from my wrists.

I begin to walk away when Jacob grabs my legs and holds me over his shoulder.

"Put me down." I sway my legs back and forth.

Jacob chuckles. "Not until you say you didn't mean it, baby."

I groan. "Fine, I didn't mean it."

"That's what I thought." He says, playfully throwing me onto the bed.

Jacob crawls so he's hovering over me. I look up at him and smile.

He grazes his thumb against my bottom lip. I begin to blush. This boy has touched me so many times, but every time I still get butterflies.

He lifts my chin, and tugs on his bottom lip, staring down at me.

"Are you gonna kiss me, or what?" I look back at him. He blushes and smiles, looking away for a brief second before connection our lips.

His hands slide down to my hips, gripping gently. I grab the hair at the nape of his neck, pulling him closer to me.

He puts his hand above my head, supporting his weight. His lips leave mine, trailing down to my neck.

"Don't leave a mark." I speak softly, feeling his smirk against my skin.

"We'll see." He says before kissing my neck. I tilt my head giving him more access, shutting my eyes. He begins to suck on the spot causing my breathing to quicken.

I tug my fingers through his brown hair. He softly bites down on my neck, before looking at me. I look back at him and smile.

"Skylar." He mumbles, tracing his fingertips against my collarbone.

"What?" I ask him, not breaking eye contact.

"I've been meaning to ask you something.." He sits up and nervously scratches the back of his head. I sit up as well and cross my legs.

"What is it?" I ask, playing with my fingers. He opens his mouth to speak, then closes it.

"Jacob," I hold my hand out for him to grab. "Tell me."

He grabs my hand and kisses my knuckles. He looks to the side, and licks his lips.

"Well," He looks back at me. "Oh fuck, I'm just gonna say it." A nervous laugh leaves his mouth.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He bites down on his bottom lip, tracing his thumb against the back of my hand.

I'm frozen.

My heartbeat accelerates as I'm face to face with the boy in front of me. I've never technically had a real boyfriend before, unless first grade counts.

"G-Girlfriend?" I stutter, causing Jacob to smile and shake his head.

"Yes, girlfriend." He says.

"I'd love to." The words leave my lips so fast I couldn't process anything that was happening. His face lights up, and he pulls me onto his lap.

"Are we going to tell people?" I ask him curiously playing with his hair.

"The ones we want to tell, yeah." He smiles, leaving a kiss against my forehead.

-

Short chapter, oh well. JYLAR BITCHESSSS
          - B