26

| chapter twenty-six

It was Wednesday night and here I was sitting home alone. Jacob was at his baseball game and mom and Austin went on a date.

Why didn't I go to the game? Jacob didn't want me to. He's been completely ignoring me and acting like he wants nothing to do with me.

I could have invited Jade to come over, but it's pretty late and I didn't wanna make her drive all this way.

On a good note, my birthday is in a couple of days. It would be even better if Jacob was talking to me by then, but it's whatever.

I'm snapped out of my thoughts by a buzzing on my lap. I look down and grab my phone.

from: hunter
>> did you tell jacob? he's acting weird

I nervously tap my hand against my thigh. What should I say? I could be straight up, or I could play the innocent card.. I like the second idea better.

to: hunter
>> tell him what babe?

I mentally run myself over with a truck. Why did I call him that? Especially now.

from: hunter
>> babe? i like that ;)

My eyes widen at his response.

to: hunter
>> no winking faces allowed

from: hunter
>> but i like the winking face

to: hunter
>> NO

from: hunter
>> sorry babygirl ;)

My eyes practically jump out  of their sockets from his response. That's enough for now.

I sigh, and roll over so I'm laying on my stomach. Everyone has been gone for awhile, so they should be back soon.

I turn on my music, cranking up the volume all the way up. My body shivers, due to the house being awfully cold.

I get up from the bed and walk over to my closet.

'I didn't know that I was starving 'til I tasted you
Don't need no butterflies when you give me the whole damn zoo.'

I sing along to the lyrics. I look through my closet until I find a fuzzy pair of pajama pants and hoodie. I strip from my current clothes and grab the pair of pants.

From the corner of my eye, I could see my room door open.

"Mom, learn how to kn-" I begin to say when I completely turn around. There Jacob was, his eyes wide. I look down and realize I'm only in my black lace undergarments. I feel my face turn a light shade of pink.

He licks his lips and scans my body up and down.

"I'm sorry." I mutter. I begin to put my shirt on when Jacob walks towards me and grabs the shirt from my hands.

"What are you doing?" I whisper, knowing my mom and Austin were back by now.

He doesn't speak. Instead he pulls me closer to him, much closer to him. I give him a confused look.

"Sh." He begins to kiss my neck, biting on a certain spot and sucking it as well. My body is filled with an unfamiliar tingling sensation. I tilt my head to the side.

Our hips move together and I groan. I found this surprisingly pleasurable.

But then I remember, wasn't he just yelling at me about Hunter?

"Jacob, stop." I moan and pull myself away from him.

"What, why?" He looks me in the eyes. I put on my shirt and sit on the foot of the bed.

"I should be asking you why," I look up at him. "Weren't you just mad at me?" I question.

I wait impatiently for an answer. He positions himself in front of me, kneeling down on the floor.

"I'm sorry, okay?" He says, placing his hands on my thighs. My breath hitches at his action.

"I shouldn't have yelled at you." He sighs in frustration and looks at me. I nod my head.

"Do you forgive me, princess?" The words leave his mouth softly. I feel myself blushing at his nickname for me.

"I forgive you." I say and he smiles. He grabs both sides of my face and begins to kiss me. I kiss him back with no hesitation at all. His hands travel down my body, as I feel his soft skin against line. He tugs on my bottom lip before pulling away.

"We're having a family dinner tonight, so get ready." He looks at me with a smirk. Jacob walks to the bedroom door and winks at me before shutting the door behind him.

What the hell just happened?

-

It's Friday bitchessss thank god. I'm exhausted.
- B