03

| chapter three

*beep, beep*

My alarm goes off, and I loudly groan. Not only was it Monday, but it was Monday at a new school.

I get up from my new bed, and walk over to my closet.

What to wear, what to wear.

I decide on my adidas joggers, white hoodie, and white vans. I'm not one to dress up, so my wardrobe is very laid back.

"Sky, it's already 8:30!" My mom yells from downstairs, causing me to jump a little.

"Coming!" I yell back, and grab my bag from the foot of my bed. I turn off the light and walk downstairs, where I see everyone sitting at the table.

"Jacob will be driving you, Austin and I both have work." My mom says, while grabbing her keys off the table. She looked awful rushed.

She approaches me, and plants a kiss on my forehead. Her and Austin both exit the front door, leaving Jacob and I alone.

"You ready to go?" He asks me while getting up from the table. I nod my head, and he smiles at me.

He walks out the back door, leading to the driveway. I follow behind him, and he opens up the garage door.

To my surprise there is a very nice, all black Honda Accord.

"This is yours?" I question, admiring the car. Jacob smiles and twirls the keys in his hand.

"Yup," he unlocks the doors. "Got it a few months ago." Jacob walks around to my side and opens my door.

"Thank you." I say, and get in. He shuts the door, and also gets in.

"You nervous for today?" He asks me, as he starts up the brand new car. I buckle my seat belt, and lean back.

"A little." I reply and look over at him. He catches me staring and looks over at me as well. I slightly blush, and look out the window.

I reach my hand towards the radio, and Jacob does the same. Our hands touch for split second, before I quickly pull it away.

"I'm sorry." I apologize and place both hands in my lap.

"I wasn't complaining." He says, laughing and turns on his playlist. I laugh and shake my head, laying my head against the window.

We pull up to the school, and it's a lot larger than I expected. I get out of the car and place my back pack over my shoulders.

"Holy." I mumble, and examine the large brick building. Jacob walks over besides me, and looks at the school.

"You'll be okay." He reassures me, and I smile.

"I gotta go, but if you go to the front office, they'll tell you what to do." He says before walking inside the large doors.

I take a deep breath, and walk up the stairs. A girl sitting on the front bench, stares at me.

"Jacob's new girlfriend, huh?" She asks, while laughing. I awkwardly smile and shake my head.

"No."

-
MERRY CHRISTMAS GUYS!! 🎄🎄❤️ I haven't been updating so here ya go. Little preset if you will, lol. 😂 love you all.
                 - B