18

| chapter eighteen

"Hey." Hunter says and puts his arm around my shoulder. I wince. My whole body was aching. I really don't feel good.

He moves his arm and looks down at me.

"What's wrong?" He asks, putting both his hands on my waist.

"I don't feel good." He looks worried. I kiss his cheek, assuring him I was okay.

"I hope you feel better." He says, I force a smile. "Me too."

Hunter begins to walk off when I stop him.

"Do you wanna come over?" I ask him. His face lights up as he scans my body then looks into my eyes.

"Of course." He says, ruffling my hair. I cross my arms and pout.

"Hunter." I whine. He laughs and kisses my forehead. "That's my name, don't wear it out."

I shake my head at his lame joke and we both walk to Hunter's car. I was so happy school was out. I just wanted to lay down, and not worry about anything.

-

Hunter and I were cuddling on the couch under the blankets and watching a movie marathon. I felt so protected when I was in his arms, but I also feel that way with Jacob.

Ugh. I can't ever just think about one of them, it's always both.

The door opens, and Hunter and I both look up. Jacob and Brianna walk inside holding hands. I lay my head back down against Hunter's chest and try my best to ignore them.

"Hi, Skylar." Brianna says, now standing in front of me. This bitch is blocking the t.v.

"Hi." I fake a smile, and she smiles back. I feel Hunter's eyes on me. I really just want to punch Brianna, but it would be stupid to cause a scene.

"Come on, Bri." Jacob says.

Bri? This dude is already calling her by a nickname? What the fuck is this?

They both walk upstairs and I hear Jacob's bedroom door close.

He wouldn't do anything with her, would he?

-

Super short chapter. Sorry if all the updates annoy you, but I'm trying to get a lot done before I have school tomorrow. Also, shoutout to @CottonBubbles1 bc she's cool and comments a lot. Comment and vote y'all ❤️ & just so yanno I have a lot of chapters written already so that's why I'm able to update.
             - B