33

| chapter thirty-three

"Thanks, again!" I call out to Jade from the front porch. She flashes a smile as her car roars to life.

"No problem!" She yells back before putting the car in drive and taking off.

I turn around with the house key in my hand. Just as I was about to turn the handle, the front door swings open.

"Where have you been? My uncle and his family are already here." Jacob says rolling his eyes, opening the door further.

"Lose the attitude." I roll my eyes, mocking him. Hannah follows behind me as we walk inside.

Almost immediately I am taken away by how attractive his cousins are.

I could tell they were twins. Both tall, tan skin, green eyes, shaggy brown locks, and a smile out of this fucking universe.

I look back at Hannah and she's in absolute awe, just like me.

"Hi, girls." Austin says from the living room. I set my bag down on the back of the couch and walk further inside.

"This is my brother." Austin points to the man who looks to be in his late thirties. He smiles at me, and I do the same.

"I'm Eric, nice to meet you girls." He says holding out his hand, I shake first then Hannah.

"These are my two boys, and my wife." Eric smiles, introducing us to his family. I smile and shyly wave to the people in front of me.

"Hey." Both Eric's boys say in unison. This causes me to softly laugh.

"Twin thing?" I question.

"Twin thing." They say again in unison, causing everyone to laugh a little.

"Okay, girls. Well go get changed, we'll leave for dinner afterwards." My mom smiles, dismissing Hannah and I upstairs.

When making it up to my room, I immediately begin to squeal and dramatically jump up and down. "They're so cute!" I yell collapsing onto the bed.

Hannah laughs before squealing as well. "So cute!" She says dramatically, pretending to die by falling on the end of the bed.

A smile appears on my face and I shake my head. "We need to get dressed." I remind her, she sits up and nods.

I stride over to my closet, in desperate need of something cute. These boys are mighty fine, and I want to make a good impression.

I move my hands across the hangers, looking at every article of clothing until I stop and smirk. This is the one.

I grab the dress I had received as a gift last summer, and take it off of the hanger holding it up.

"Damn." Hannah mumbles looking at the dress in my hands. I smile and nod.

I quickly change into the dress and walk into the bathroom, applying my makeup

I quickly change into the dress and walk into the bathroom, applying my makeup. I don't usually wear a lot but tonight I wanted to look good.

Once applying my lipstick, I rub my lips together, looking at myself in the mirror. I felt confident tonight, that's for sure.

"You ready?" Hannah says from the other side of the door. I look at myself one more time before turning off the bathroom light and walking back into the bedroom.

We both walk down the stairs, a nervous feeling in the pit of my stomach.

When I make it downstairs, I notice Jacob and the twins sitting on the couch, watching a football game.

I decide to walk into the living room and stand in front of the t.v.

"Are we leaving now?" I smile sweetly, looking between all three boys. Luke and Nathan's eyes immediately go wide, scanning my body up and down.

I look over at Jacob and his jaw is clenched, anger very visible.

They all get up from the couch, Jacob tightly holding onto my wrist and pulling me closer to him.

"You guys go see if everyone else is ready." Jacob says and they nod.

"What the fuck are you wearing?" Jacob says through clenched teeth, and I nervously gulp.

"A dress." I say, and he shakes his head holding onto my wrist tighter, pulling me against him.

"Do me a favor, Skylar. Try not hooking up with one of them." He snarls before shoving me back and walking out the front door.

-

"So, Skylar honey. How old are you?" Eric asks me. I finish the bite of food and wipe my mouth before answering.

"Sixteen, sir." I smile. He smiles and nods his head.

"My boys are the same age." Eric says looking over at Luke and Nathan. They both smile at me and I can't help but blush.

Jacob was sitting across from me, shooting me a glare the whole dinner. He was honestly annoying me, we're not even official so he needs to calm down.

We all finish eating, as my mom and Austin pay for the meal. I thank them and stand up from the table.

"You kids go get in the car." Eric says, dismissing us all from the restaurant. We all pile into the car.

I decided to sit in the very back, and from the corner of my eye I notice one of the twins sitting next to me. He smiles at me, showing off his pearly whites.

"I'm sorry," I apologize looking over at him. "But which one are you?"

He chuckles. "I'm Luke. You can tell us apart because Nate has a scar above his right eyebrow." He explains, I smile and nod.

"Yeah, he's kind of the stupid one. He got that scar from trying to run into the garage before the garage door closed, and it scraped his face." Luke explains, and I burst out into a fit of laughter.

"Shut up, Luke." Nate says from the seat in front of us, shaking his head. Hannah and I both laugh, while Jacob is completely silent not paying attention to anyone.

The doors open as the adults pile into the car.

"You guys ready?" Austin asks as he starts up the car.

"Yup." Luke and Nate say at the same time.

Twin thing.

-
Finally got to update. School was keeping me busy lmao. Hope y'all liked itttt. Comment and vote! ❤️
        - B