17

| chapter seventeen

I open my eyes and blink a few times before trying to get out of bed. Someone's arms were preventing me to do so.

I look over and see Jacob still in deep sleep, peacefully laying there. He looked so cute.

I carefully move his arms and get out of the bed. He rolls over and pulls the blanket over himself.

My phone begins to ring and I rush over to the desk. I slide my thumb across the screen and answer the call.

"Hello?" I speak into the phone, siting on the end of the bed.

"Where are you?" I hear Jade's voice on the other line. I furrow my eyebrows together, until I look at the time. Shit! Jacob and I slept in.

Why didn't my mom wake me? Probably because she was mad about last night. Honestly, I'm done with her shit.

"I'll be there soon." I say in a panic. I hang up the phone and set it on the desk. I walk over to Jacob and shake his shoulder.

"Jacob, get up." I say. He turns over and stretches his arms out. He lets out a yawn and looks up at me.

"What?" His voice was low and raspy. It was sexy and adorable at the same time. Oh lord, I need to quit.

"We have to go, Jacob. We're late for school." I say, walking over to my closet. Jacob stands up, he looks so sleepy.

"Alright." He says, lazily walking to the door. "I'll go get dressed and meet you in the car." He leaves the room. I grab a pair of ripped jeans and my red adidas hoodie. I quickly put on my outfit and slip on my Nike slides.

I walk into the bathroom and brush my teeth, when I'm finished I put my hair into a ponytail and walk downstairs.

When I open the front door I notice Jacob is already in the car. He's a lot faster than me. I get into the car and Jacob pulls off.

"We could just ditch." Jacob says, keeping his eyes on the road.

I look over at him. "We're not ditching, Jacob." He groans and I smile.

We pull up to the school and I quickly get out. I slam the car door shut and put my backpack on.

I begin to walk away.

"Hey!" Jacob yells, "No goodbye?" He crosses his arms. I laugh and blow him a kiss.

"Bye!" I yell back. I walk into the building and the halls are completely empty.

I make my way to my locker and grab my things for third block. When I made it to the door, it was locked. I lightly knock and look through the window.

"There you are, Skylar." My teacher smiles and opens the door wider for me. I'm pretty shocked, I thought she would be mad.

I walk into the classroom and everyone's eyes are on me, mine meet one pair though. Mario.

I haven't seen him in forever and was kind of hoping he moved away or something. Out of all seats, did the only empty one have to be by him?

I sigh, and take a seat at the desk. I feel Mario's eyes on me, and I look straight ahead.

"Don't ignore me princess." He whispers to me. I roll my eyes and scoot my chair a little further from him.

He turns and faces me. "So I heard you have something going on with Jacob. Isn't he your brother? That's some real hoe shit." He says and laughs. I look over at him and clench my teeth together.

"I have nothing going on with him." The words leave my mouth, and I of course know it's a lie. I've kissed Jacob, and he even slept in my bed.

But Mario didn't need to know that. Nobody needed to know that.

"Yeah, sure." He laughs again. I roll my eyes, and slump down in my chair.

-

"How was your day?" Jacob asks as I get in the car.

"Let's not talk about it." I say, reclining the car seat back and laying on my side. I really didn't feel good and just wanted to get home.

He rubs his hand against my arm, before starting up the car and driving off.

-
Another one done. I'm a lean, mean, writing machine. Bahahaha okay bye. 😂🚫
- B